Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
SENIOR FINANCIAL ANALYST COMPLIANCE
Requisition ID: 1705617260W
Cilag GmbH International is an International Sourcing Centre of the Johnson & Johnson pharmaceutical sector handling the supply chain of the Janssen-Cilag Group. Over the last years, several business units have been established within the legal entity of Cilag GmbH International, creating a diverse, international organization with over 950 employees. For our offices in Zug we are looking for a
As part of the Swiss Campus Compliance Organisation and reporting into the Swiss Campus Senior Compliance Manager, support a strong, efficient & adequate Internal Control environment within J&J Family of Companies located in Switzerland by maintaining a high quality level of compliance and supporting companies in enhancing their internal control Framework
- Maintain Local Compliance Strategy and promote within the team
- You design and perform recurring control reviews to ensure control effectiveness of control framework for type 3 and 4 and non SOX Type 2 companies
- Support management in designing and implementing sustainable corrective action plans.
- You will become the Centre of knowledge for compliance related questions
- You prepare and coordinate for periodic Corporate Internal Audit reviews
- Maintain/update/align documentation package: Standard Operating Procedures, Control Matrix, risk assessment, etc.
- Ensure financial processes and reporting are aligned with local and statutory regulations
- Proactively identify operational and financial Risks + propose adequate and efficient Controls to mitigate gaps
- Ensure full alignment with management & create strong business partnerships between all stakeholders
- You are responsible to optimize the business processes/operations impacted by compliance, through Continuous Improvement
Existing or willing to obtain recognized accounting qualification such as CPA (Certified Public Accountant) or CIA (Corporate Internal Audit)
- A minimum of 2 to 3 years of experience in a finance /compliance or auditing role is highly preferable
- Master degree in auditing/ finance or accounting required
- Experience with Sarbanes-Oxley compliance efforts
- Experience of accessing internal controls and communicating findings to a range of stakeholders
- Fluency in English plus another European language
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Office
- Strong business acumen
- Strong Finance understanding
- Strong Customer orientation
- Project management capabilities
- Excellent communication and project management skills
- Strong teamwork attributes in a virtual/remote working environment
- Proactively: ability to look and perform “outside the box”
- Process oriented, strong analytical skills
- “Can do” attitude: ability to manage complex and ambiguous situations
- Able to demonstrate values consistent with J&J Credo evidenced this through experience
We are offering you a multifaceted challenge in a dynamic, international environment with attractive terms and an excellent infrastructure. Have we piqued your interest? Please apply today! We look forward to receiving your online application.
Cilag GmbH International (8525)