Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Requisition ID: 1705617226W
- Responsible for developing and implementing a portfolio strategy to drive the Franchise growth and deliver business results.
- Own and manage the Franchise P&Ls and all brand P&Ls as well as the future business development plan and objectives
- Work closely with other functional teams and lead strongly to realize the business objectives.
【Role Duty & Responsibilities】
Franchise Vision and Strategy Development
- Create Franchise vision to bring continuous growth
- Develop Franchise strategy and priority based upon the Franchise vision
- Develop strategic plan (3-5 years), brand plan (annual), goal setting, portfolio strategy and resource planning
- Charter innovation/communication projects to bring sustainable growth
- Lead or supervise all related project management
- Deliver the result which was set as KPIs
- Work closely with other functional teams as well as GFO
Grow the People
- Create the strong team. Manage talent through effective recruitment, development, coaching and advancement planning
- Develop clear objectives for direct reports consistent with business objectives and Leadership imperatives. Train and develop direct report, regularly communicate performance and make training as everyday priority. Set career planning and development plan of direct reports.
- Prioritize and ensure resources are focused to deliver portfolio objectives. Making accountable for deliver portfolio P&L in line with business objectives
- Ideally 5+ years FMCG marketing experience (NPD/communication)
- Has track record of new brand launch and existing brand growth
- Lead project management liaising with Finance, R&D, RA, Legal, Sales, Supply Chain and GFO (Regional team)
【Leadership behavior, Knowledge, Skill】
CONNECT: Identify consumer insight and unmet needs by stretching the connection and adapting learning to Franchise growth vision
SHAPE: Become a catalyst to change the game by bringing product/communication innovation via consumer needs creation. Willing to change risk to achieve the change
LEAD: Create strong Franchise team which enables to achieve goals through sharing objective, priority setting and resource planning. Get approval from key stakeholders such as Japan Leadership Team and GFO. Expose to the Region
DELIVER: Business owner mindset. Orchestrate Franchise team to achieve business goals by foreseeing risks ahead and pro-actively works on contingency plan.
- PC skill (excel/power point/word)
- Data analysis (retail/consumer panel)
- Project management
- Coaching skills
- Media planning/tracking
- Professional marketing knowledge
- Budget management
- Agency management
- Trade marketing knowledge
- English (business level)
- Consumer centric
- Foresee the future
- Breakthrough thinking
- Logical thinking
- Develop the people
- Business performance tracking: P&L management/market data analysis/business driver analysis
- Consumer research: segmentation/concept/communication/product evaluation/post launch tracking
- Branding: Brand Spotlight/IMC
- NPD development
Johnson & Johnson K.K. (8235)