Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Prof. Education Manager - Sports Medicine
Requisition ID: 1705617219W
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is the largest, most comprehensive orthopedic and neurological business in the world. DePuy Synthes offer an unparalleled breadth and depth of technology, devices, services and programs in the areas of joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neurological, cranio-maxillofacial, power tools and biomaterials. Our broad array of inspired, innovative and high-quality offerings help advance the health and wellbeing of people around the world.
Location: EMEA region
General Summary: Johnson and Johnson Institute is a critical pillar of our strategy and fundamental to the success of our business. As part of the Global Center of Excellence, the Professional Education (ProfEd) Manager Sports Medicine and Shoulders, will be responsible for establishing the JNJ Institute strategy and implementation of innovative educational solutions around DePuy Synthes sports medicine and shoulder products in orthopaedics. In this role the candidate will be accountable to enhance the professional Education Learning Continuums to sharpen clinical skills and reshape patient care to restore more lives. Major responsibilities also include ensuring measurable and effective delivery of all customer education across this specialty. A 360° approach from large scale highly scientific JNJ Institute Symposia to intimate hands-on courses and In-Hospital Trainings will allow the ProfED Manager to optimize the offering to the customers’ needs. Based on the fast changing market requirements the ProfEd Manager is requested to stay flexible and adapt accordingly.
- Lead ProfEd insights, strategy, design and tactics to support the EMEA business imperatives in close collaboration with global & regional marketing as well as local country education and the oneMD EMEA Education Solutions team.
- Build, leverage and implement innovative disease centric customer learning pathways for Sport Medicine and Shoulders as well as establish a clear ProfEd plan including the latest and fast changing DePuy Synthes Product portfolio.
- Running both symposia style as well as hands-on wetlab workshops. Bring in your Orthopaedic clinical expertise and be prepared to become an expert in DePuy Synthes product lines.
- Manage faculty relationships, optimize and expand the EMEA pool of Faculty and engage them in the early stage of new projects and product launches. Targeting and planning of contracts within specialty areas for EMEA.
- Build and leverage education partnerships with strategic important European Medical Societies
- Strongly connect and engage with all ProfED Managers locally, regionally and globally for flawless implementation of the strategic initiatives as well as the transfer of success models across EMEA
- Increase access and differentiate through implementation of low cost/high reach digital & technology ProfEd solutions
- The candidate will plan and control the budget of the educational courses/initiatives for the DePuy Synthes Sports Medicine and Shoulder Solutions
- The candidate will continuously measure and analyze results to implement continuous ProfEd improvements and will establish a clear outcome tracking based on state of the art concepts fully in line with the healthcare compliance requirements
- Co-shape within the CoE of Global Education Solutions the development of a new global ProfED strategy.
Education and/or Experience
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required.
- 3 years of medical device sales experience or relevant clinical experience required.
- Experience in the delivery of medical device or professional education programs incl. educational components during new product launches. (Minimum 2 year)
- Knowledge of the Orthopaedic Business and Surgical Community
- Willingness to actively share successful approaches to ProfED with their colleagues to improve the broader EMEA ProfED offering
- Sound business acumen and financial calculation skills to establish dashboards and proven ability to understand business strategy
- Ability of working in cross functional teams and across a matrix organization, as well as in a multi-cultural environment including an open mindset to join a new journey, big picture thinking and results orientation
- Proven leadership ability to effectively motivate and engage a team of professionals, also remotely
- Experience in managing projects, budgets and analytics. Demonstrates creative, practical problem solving skills
- Proficient in English, both verbal and written
- Flexible and willing to travel frequently.
- Master Degree or minimum equivalence through experience
- Product or sales management experience
- Project management experience, preferably with digital technology and/or systems development
- Good knowledge and understanding of Legal & Health Care Compliance policies
- Experience in Adult Learning Principles and Launch Excellence
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employee within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Europe/Middle East/Africa-United Kingdom, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Netherlands, Europe/Middle East/Africa, Europe/Middle East/Africa-France, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Belgium, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Poland, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Hungary
Johnson & Johnson Medical Ltd. - fka -Ethicon Ltd. (7355)