Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Project Specialist Master Data Mgmt
Requisition ID: 1705617161W
"Caring for the world… one person at a time” inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. This culture of caring is the focus of our corporate philosophy, that are anchored in the internationally applicable Credo
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is the largest, most comprehensive orthopedic and neurological business in the world. DePuy Synthes offer an unparalleled breadth and depth of technology, devices, services and programs in the areas of joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neurological, cranio-maxillofacial, power tools and biomaterials. Our broad array of inspired, innovative and high-quality offerings, help advance the health and wellbeing of people around the world.
Based in our headquarters in Zuchwil, Solothurn or in alternative in Diegem (BE) or Cork (IR) we are looking for a highly committed
Project Specialist Master Data Management
The Project Specialist is part of the Master Data Department. Our responsibility is to ensure continuous cross-functional analysis of all relevant business activities and take appropriate actions for improvement.
Challenge status quo, promote business integration and demonstrates “End to End” understanding of the business processes.
- Collaboration with PMO and Early engagement with PM
- Provide SME input in project CAR
- Management of projects according to the rules of project management
- Internal/external staffing for all project MD activities
- Participation in development of operational applications and reports
- Maintenance and creation of the necessary documentation as well training of users of operational applications and reports
- First line support/triage for business issues
- Data Dictionary/model development
- Data Quality and Governance support
- Knowledge databases and training support
- Additional tasks and projects may be assigned by the Manager Master Data Management
- Bachelors level education in IT or Supply Chain
- Good understanding of ERP, PLM systems and information technology
- 10 years of relevant experience within master data and supply chain area
- Experience in regulated business environments
- Experience in document management
- Experience in cross-functional support
- Cross-departmental thinking
- Independent, structured, determined, reliable and quality orientated
- Collaborative, strong team player with developed networking skills
- Good communicator
- Business fluent English is required; knowledge of other languages is beneficial.
Europe/Middle East/Africa-Belgium, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Ireland
Synthes GmbH (7111)