Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Prof. Education Manager - Bariatric & Metabolic
Requisition ID: 1705616885W
Caring for the world, one person at a time... inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Education Manager, Bariatric & Metabolic, Education Solutions EMEA
Location: EMEA Region
General Summary: Johnson and Johnson Institute is a critical pillar of our strategy and fundamental to the success of our business. As part of the Global Center of Excellence, the Professional Education (ProfEd) Manager Bariatric & Metabolic, will be responsible for establishing the JNJ Institute strategy and implementation of innovative educational solutions around bariatric & metabolic surgery. In this role, the candidate will be accountable to enhance the professional Education Learning Continuums to sharpen clinical skills and reshape patient care to restore more lives. Major responsibilities also include ensuring measurable and effective delivery of all customer education across bariatric & metabolic surgery. A 360° approach from large scale highly scientific JNJ Institute Symposia to intimate hands-on courses and In-Hospital Trainings will allow the ProfED Manager to optimize the offering to the customers’ needs. Based on the fast changing market requirements the ProfEd Manager is requested to stay flexible and adapt accordingly.
- Lead ProfEd insights, strategy, design and tactics to support the EMEA business imperatives in close collaboration with global & regional marketing as well as local country education and the oneMD EMEA Education Solutions team.
- Build, leverage and implement innovative disease centric customer learning pathways for obesity & bariatric & metabolic surgery as well as establish a clear ProfEd plan incl. the latest Ethicon Product portfolio.
- Running both symposia style as well as hands-on wetlab workshops. Bring in your clinical expertise and be prepared to become an expert in Ethicon product lines.
- Manage faculty relationships, optimize and expand the EMEA pool of Faculty and engage them in the early stage of new projects and product launches. Targeting and planning of contracts within specialty areas for EMEA.
- Build and leverage education partnerships with strategic important European Medical Societies
- Strongly connect and engage with all ProfED Managers locally, regionally and globally for flawless implementation of the strategic initiatives as well as the transfer of success models across EMEA
- Increase access and differentiate through implementation of low cost/high reach digital & technology ProfEd solutions
- The candidate will plan and control the budget of the educational courses/initiatives for the bariatric & metabolic specialty
- The candidate will continuously measure and analyze results to implement continuous ProfEd improvements and will establish a clear outcome tracking based on state of the art concepts fully in line with the healthcare compliance requirements
- Co-shape within the CoE of Global Education Solutions the development of a new global ProfED strategy.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required.
- 3 years of medical device sales experience or relevant clinical experience required.
- Experience in the delivery of medical device or professional education programs incl. educational components during new product launches. (Minimum 2 year)
- Knowledge of the Ethicon business and Surgical Community
- Willingness to actively share successful approaches to ProfED with their colleagues to improve the broader EMEA ProfED offering
- Sound business acumen and financial calculation skills to establish dashboards and proven ability to understand business strategy
- Ability of working in cross functional teams and across a matrix organization, as well as in a multi-cultural environment including an open mindset to join a new journey, big picture thinking and results orientation
- Proven leadership ability to effectively motivate and engage a team of professionals, also remotely
- Experience in managing projects, budgets and analytics. Demonstrates creative, practical problem solving skills
- Proficient in English, both verbal and written
- Flexible and willing to travel frequently.
Europe/Middle East/Africa-Czech Republic, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Netherlands, Europe/Middle East/Africa, Europe/Middle East/Africa-France, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Belgium, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Croatia, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Poland, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Hungary
Synthes GmbH (7111)