Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Jakarta Raya, Indonesia
Requisition ID: 1705616863W
- Develops sales and marketing programs.
- Identifies and delineates market conditions for future programs to expand sales and profitability.
- This job is not eligible for sales incentives/sales commissions.
- Administers and ensures assistance to sales staff through the provision of research, creation and enhancement of sales support and presentation materials, oversees the arranging of trade shows and conferences(attending when necessary), and maintaining data on appropriate market conditions.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the company's sales and marketing programs.
- Recommends and implements changes and improvements for future programs to expand sales and profitability.
- Analyzes, and interprets market conditions in existing and potential markets, makes recommendations to management.
- Explores new ways to promote existing products and provides input on existing product modifications.
- Oversees product development feasibility projects: assessing feasibility of proposed new products, researches correct market and competitor information, plans effective introduction to market, preparing new product sales support and presentation materials, etc.
- Reviews and evaluates market research and test market activities and creates reports utilizing the data.
- Facilitates the administration of surveys, interprets survey data and creates detailed reports.
- Good Leadership
- Has a good experience as Product Manager in related area
- Has a good English preferable
P.T. Johnson & Johnson Indonesia (8150)