Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
HR Lead Supply Chain Wuppertal (m/f)
Requisition ID: 1705616854W
- Collaborates closely with all local and regional ONE HR functions including HR Sector Lead Consumer, Employee Relations/Labor Relations, Talent Acquisition, Workforce Administration and Payroll
- Networks with all internal stakeholders, e.g. Site Leadership Team, People Manager, Works Council, regional Supply Chain Members
- Acts as key contact for external stakeholders, e.g. employer’s association (Arbeitgeberverband), local authorities and agencies
- Leads Talent Management and Development at the site Wuppertal and interaction with Supply HR team Germany and EMEA
- Provides group and one-on-one coaching to managers and supervisors on a variety of employee related topics
- Uses HR metrics and data to shape and lead Organizational Development at the site
- Implements social plans at the site (authorized to hire and dismiss employees)
- Cooperates with works council on execution of the local salary system and bonus incl. calibration meetings for plant employees
- Leads and supports national and regional/x-sector HR projects
- Is a member of the Wuppertal Site Leadership Team and the regional Supply Chain HR Team
- University degree (Bachelor or Master) in Human Resources or comparable discipline
- Min. 3-5 years of professional HR experience, ideally gained within an international corporation or within supply chain/production background
- Experience in Talent Management, Organizational development, Change Management, Labor Law, Project Management
- Strong leadership skills
- Robust analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage complexity and to prioritize
- Strong sense of urgency; results and performance driven
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Fluent in German and English
- Familiar with all technical HR-related tool and software (e.g. MS-Office, Workday, SAP for HR)
The well-being and development of our employees are central aspects of our company creed. Individuals who would like to fully realize their potential as part of our international, innovation-driven corporate family and who aspire to have challenging work, will find that our company provides just the right conditions. We consider intensive initial training, further education that is tailored to our employees' work and excellent opportunities for development - both nationally and internationally - to be just as essential as a good work-life balance, attractive compensation and above-average employee benefits. One aspect that distinguishes our company is the large number of measures we have to support our trainees and promote career development in ways that are also compatible with family life.
Germany-North Rhine Westphalia-Wuppertal
Janssen-Cilag Germany (8000)