Responsible for leading
general administrations and communicationsat the Fuji site. The position will also be
responsible for strategic
supports for Fuji General Manager, and talent strategy for Fuji. This position works in close collaboration with site management, global/regional/Janssen Japan
This position reports directly to the General Manager of Janssen Fuji Site, and
is a member of Fuji Site Leadership Team(SLT).
- Town hall meeting and change management
- Interface with
JSC/Janssen Japan communications
Strategic Support to GM
- Strategic support to Fuji Site GM included
Strategic Talent development plan
- Site Strategy Roadmap, Cascades and Priorities
- Governance/Meeting arrangement and facilitation
: General Manager Fuji
Reports : Business Operations & Strategy
part of member of Fuji Site Leadership Team
Key partnerships / Collaborations
- Global/APAC/Janssen JapanCommunication leads
Experience and key
- BA/BS in Business, Science, or Engineering discipline with at
years of relevant experience; at least three years working experience in an industrial manufacturing
environment, preferably within pharmaceuticals/chemicals industry.
- MBA is preferred with strategic
thinking and global communication capabilities.
- Strong communication skills and demonstrated effective
leadership and team-building skills.
- Experience with project management.