Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Plant Quality Associate Manager
Requisition ID: 1705615759W
Plans, coordinates, and directs quality assurance programs designed to ensure continuous production of products consistent with established standards by performing the following duties personally or through subordinates.
At this level the role has increased responsibility including, but not limited to, additional skills, multiple lines/products, diverse teams, etc.
- Supervises the daily activities of the quality assurance auditors and other quality assurance activities.
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organizations policies and applicable laws.
- Trains, plans, schedules and assigns work, appraises performance and resolves problems.
- Conducts and tracks quality investigations and process deviations and follows up to ensure corrective action has been taken.
- Investigates nonconformance's as they pertain to the manufacturing and testing of company products.
- Coordinates in-depth inspections of interdepartmental facilities and systems. Reports inspection findings to department and upper management in a timely fashion.
- Assists with conducting and developing site good manufacturing process training.
- Approves changes to documentation and processes. Monitors production deviations for trending purposes.
- Reviews, for approval or rejection, all procedures or specifications impacting on the identity, purity and quality of final products. Performs other related functions as required.
- Bachelor Degree
Johnson & Johnson Sdn. Bhd. (8275)