Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Software Application Architect (m/f) Cloud Services – Surgical Process Institute – Leipzig
Requisition ID: 1705615449W
As part of its growth strategy, SPI will further develop the Surgical Procedure Manager (SPM) software, which is used across disciplines for operations in the OR. In addition, SPI is developing a cloud solution that gives surgeons access to an ever-growing global database of surgical workflow expertise. SPI is continuously working on the further development of its digital medical language to describe surgical procedures and results in a semantically precise manner.
- Take responsibility for the cloud architecture and play a key role in defining requirements, prototyping, and delivering high quality services
- Design technical architecture, including components, modules, microservices, etc
- Designing various options for implementation by the developers
- Ensure the service strategy and determine the effort of implementation, testing, setup, operation and support
- Define whether functions are implemented statically, dynamically or generically
- Ensure the most intuitive use possible by the user to avoid operating errors
- Bachelor of Science or higher in Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience in the conception of complex, web-based B2B software solutions
- Excellent understanding and strong experience with OpenStack, AWS, or Azure platform
- Development experience with or knowledge of Node.js, React, TiDB, CQRS
- Experience in creating test environments and test automation
- Strong preference for evolutionary architecture and knowledge of the difference between incremental and iterative design
- Business fluent English. German would be an advantage
The well-being and development of our employees are central aspects of our company creed. Individuals who would like to fully realize their potential as part of our international, innovation-driven corporate family and who aspire to have challenging work, will find that our company provides just the right conditions. We consider intensive initial training, further education that is tailored to our employees' work and excellent opportunities for development - both nationally and internationally - to be just as essential as a good work-life balance, attractive compensation and above-average employee benefits. One aspect that distinguishes our company is the large number of measures we have to support our trainees and promote career development in ways that are also compatible with family life.
Johnson&Johnson Med GmbH (7930)