Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Backend Developer (m/f) Python / Java – Surgical Process Institute – Leipzig
Requisition ID: 1705615447W
As part of its growth strategy, SPI will further develop the Surgical Procedure Manager (SPM) software, which is used across disciplines for operations in the OR. In addition, SPI is developing a cloud solution that gives surgeons access to an ever-growing global database of surgical workflow expertise. SPI is continuously working on the further development of its digital medical language to describe surgical procedures and results in a semantically precise manner.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, and maintain business applications built with a variety of technologies and frameworks (Cloud, NodeJS, NoSQL, GraphQL, React)
- Translate requirements into intelligent solutions
- Define individual project priorities, deadlines and results
- Create and deliver appropriate documentation and communication around features and process changes
- Collaborate with content and BigData teams from planning through organization to execution and delivery to solve complex problems in the development lifecycle of our solutions
- Participate in code reviews for ongoing projects to ensure a high level of code quality and usage of appropriate design patterns
- Bachelor of Science or higher in Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience in the conception of complex, web-based B2B software solutions
- Experience with cloud native architectures and current web technologies (Node.JS, NoSQL, GraphQL, React)
- Experience in creating test environments and test automation
- Knowledge of the difference between agile and sequential workflows
- Enthusiasm for the medical world
- Business fluent English. German would be an advantage
The well-being and development of our employees are central aspects of our company creed. Individuals who would like to fully realize their potential as part of our international, innovation-driven corporate family and who aspire to have challenging work, will find that our company provides just the right conditions. We consider intensive initial training, further education that is tailored to our employees' work and excellent opportunities for development - both nationally and internationally - to be just as essential as a good work-life balance, attractive compensation and above-average employee benefits. One aspect that distinguishes our company is the large number of measures we have to support our trainees and promote career development in ways that are also compatible with family life.
Johnson&Johnson Med GmbH (7930)