Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Senior Analyst - Reporting & Analytics
Requisition ID: 1705615372W
Role: Senior Analyst, Reporting & Analytics – MD - EMEA
Location: Pinewood Campus, Wokingham, Berkshire.
The newly created cross-sector Business Services Centre of Excellence (BS CoE) has responsibility for providing financial planning services, business analytics and reporting solutions for Finance organizations all over the EMEA region as well as all three sectors of Johnson & Johnson.
The main objective of the BS CoE is to provide centralized financial services and standardize the financial planning and reporting processes. This is achieved in alignment and close co-operation with the enterprise wide Global Financial Standardization initiative.
This position will be a senior analyst with strong technical skills in reporting and analytics who can create reports & analytical solutions with new data on regular basis
- Exceptional Communication and interpersonal skills
- Passion and understanding of Finance, Finance Systems and Analytics.
- Self-Motivated and keen to grow and develop
As a Senior Analyst, Reporting & Analytics, your typical day may include:
- Support day to day operational maintenance of Qlikview
- Build and Develop reports in Qlikview
- Work with Developer to ensure financial integrity of development
- Manage Governance process & co-ordinate with relevant project teams
- Manage support requests & prioritize issues
- Ensure alignment with Regional team and agree timetables in advance of each cycle
- Work with Reporting Integrity team to drive accountability for data quality to source
- Understand financial impact of reconciling issues and make appropriate suggestions
- Help resolve queries from local business controllers
- Communicate with Business Partners reconciliation status with full transparency of any issues
- Ensure that no duplication of work is undertaken in local markets
- Support development of Junior analyst in team
- Educate report users on the systems and processes behind the numbers
- Active member of EMEA MD and COE Finance team
- Involvement in strategic finance and business projects
- Proactively contribute to maintaining and improving a strong internal control environment e.g. understanding SOPs/Work Instructions and updating as necessary, performing SOX testing, identifying risks and proposing potential solutions etc.
- Compliance with J&J Records Retention rules and HCC/HCBI/IAPP requirements
- Other ad-hoc tasks as required by the business
To be part of this high performing team you will have great attention to detail, alongside
- Qualified with recognized financial qualification (CIMA, ACCA etc.) or equivalent
- Experience of developing reports in Qlikview highly advantageous
- Experience of SQL / JDE / SAP / Cognos / Terradata / TM1 /Tabelau financial systems beneficial
- Strong technical/analytical skills within a complex financial accounting and systems environment
- High energy/positivity, self –motivated and proactive is a must
- The ability to shape & drive change on a regional level and overcome resistance to change
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills with an ability to work with people at different levels
- Comfortable in detail and able to articulate impact on the bigger picture
- Methodical approach with a commitment to accuracy & timeliness of analysis
- Experience working within Virtual Teams
- Previous experience working across both Data Management and/or Finance reporting/analysis preferred
- Understanding of WW corporate financial reporting / SOX environment
- Strong continuous improvement mind set
We are passionate about our work, and play vital roles across a range of professional disciplines, and care deeply about our customers and communities. At Johnson & Johnson our culture enables dynamic and impactful careers. We share a kind of DNA where we’re each:
- Committed to caring
- Responsible to our communities
- Ready to apply our knowledge and know-how
- Unique in our background and experiences
- The drivers of our own success
- Passionate about doing what’s right
If you want to be seen for the talent you bring to your work, be the driver of your own career, and work with others who share your passion for caring and success, then we invite you to join the Johnson & Johnson Talent Community by visiting www.careers.jnj.com
Johnson & Johnson Medical Ltd. - fka -Ethicon Ltd. (7355)