Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Quality Systems Analyst II
Requisition ID: 1705615201W
"Caring for the world... one person at a time” inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. This culture of caring is the focus of our corporate philosophy, that are anchored in the internationally applicable Credo.
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is the largest, most comprehensive orthopedic and neurological business in the world. DePuy Synthes offer an unparalleled breadth and depth of technology, devices, services and programs in the areas of joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neurological, cranio-maxillofacial, power tools and biomaterials. Building on the legacy and strengths of two great companies, we are creating one organization that will be agile and better equipped in today’s evolving health care environment. Our broad array of inspired, innovative and high-quality offerings help advance the health and wellbeing of people around the world.
Based on our site in Hägendorf we are looking for a highly committed
- Ensure consistent and correct execution of QS procedures at the site to maintain the quality and compliance of processes and records for Quality report and Management Review
- Develop competency of resources at the site by providing training and guidance on the execution and documentation of Document Control, Quality reporting and Management Review processes
- Support on site the timely collection, escalation and reporting of Quality System metrics to management
- Support the deployment of process initiatives impacting the site that promote the continuous improvement of the QS and ensure continuity of the application of globally shared processes and systems at site level
- Participate in audit readiness; assist in Internal and External audits; serve as Subject Matter Expert during audits; supporting the investigation, response, and remediation of site-specific QS audit observations
- Manage on site Document Control, including management of change documentation, on-site administration of the change control system, and archival of documents on site
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Engineering, Natural Sciences or similar
- At least 2 years related experience in Medical Device or Pharmaceutical environment, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Advanced use of computer and software applications is required
- Ability to analyze, graph, and present data in a way that facilitates and drives decision making
- Strong verbal and written Presentation Skills
- Business fluency in German and in English
Synthes Produktions GmbH (7117)