Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Programmer Analyst - project GIFTS
Requisition ID: 1705615155W
‘Caring for the world, one person at a time’... inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Janssen Pharmaceutica joined the Johnson & Johnson group in 1961. Today, Janssen Pharmaceutica is one of the most innovative pharmaceutical companies in the world. Our research and development center develops products for a wide range of disease areas, such as mental disorders, neurological problems, infectious diseases, immunological disorders, cancer, and cardiovascular and metabolic conditions.
You will be part of an intensive training and development program and with selected mentoring, You will have the opportunity to develop the skills necessary to perform in the role of a Statistical Programmer Analyst. As a member of the SP Academy you have an opportunity to bring positive impact to patient health care and well-being. You will utilize your scientific background and make an immediate contribution to the world of clinical trials.
The academy is a development program that runs for different functions across our department, including Statistical Programmer Analyst.
As a Statistical Programmer Analyst, your role will involve gaining experience of all aspects of Statistical Programming and certain relevant aspects of Clinical Research.
It is expected that in the Statistical Programmer Analyst position, you will gain knowledge, skills and experience required for the job through comprehensive training under guidance of experienced personnel and will be involved in the following activities:
- Be accountable for development, verification and documentation of SAS code on the assigned clinical project.
- Will support programming requests in support of clinical trial reporting and submissions.
- Design and development of statistical programs for the assigned project.
- Perform quality control in support of clinical R&D analysis and reporting.
- Maintain documentation as appropriate.
- Completes programming tasks of low to medium complexity with high quality and timeliness. Works with team to plan and track content, format, quality, and timing of programming deliverables
- Identifies and communicates lessons learned with support from team lead.
- Participates in process, system and tool improvement initiatives.
- Preferred Master’s degree in a relevant discipline such as Bio-Statistics, Bio-engineer, Computer Science, Mathematics or a Bachelor’s degree in Informatics with a broad interest in science.
- Experience using (statistical) programming languages and data structures is a plus.
- Basic knowledge and experience with SAS programming is preferred.
- Some work experience (within 1 year after graduation) or PhD with max 1 year related work experience..
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities that will be used and/or developed:
- Ability to effectively apply knowledge and skills in a complex environment.
- Good English written and verbal communication.
- Good leadership skills.
- Good organizational skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment and independently as needed.
- Project Management.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Good problem solving and decision making.
- Good SAS programming skills.
Janssen Pharmaceutica N.V. (7555)