Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Associate Director, HEMA
Requisition ID: 1705615127W
· Co-lead C-TASTe to develop and drive TA strategy and portfolio management, and ensure excellent implementation in China
· Deeply understand global TA strategy and TA trend globally and China;
· Ensure the compound development plan be in line with TA/portfolio strategies.
· Collaborate with various global and regional function teams to generally command academic direction of Clinical Development strategies for the compounds in the responsible TA.
· Establish and maintain connections and partnership with internal and external stakeholders. Train and develop CD TA team.Develop a strong globalized clinical team and corresponding TA.
A. Education /Training background:
MD. is mandatory; MSc. or PhD is an asset.
· Thoroughly understand and command knowledge of product and relevant diseases
· Solid knowledge of new drug development and clinical development process and HA (especially CFDA) requirements
· Thoroughly understand and command HCC
C. Job experience:
At least 3-year clinical practice in relevant therapeutic area and 5-year working experience in pharmaceutical industry (especially clinical development, and people management) is preferred
Strategic and creative thinking capabilities; keen clinical development insight; excellent communication and team collaboration skills; leadership capabilities.
E. Others:Excellent English abilities of listening, speaking, reading and writing; same level of CET-6
J&J (China) Investments Ltd A- Beijing Branch (7075)
Clinical Research MD