Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
[PROJECT GIFTS]Senior Statistical Programmer Analyst(1 of 6 positions)
Requisition ID: 1705615097W
Objective of Position
Senior Statistical Programmer Analyst is accountable for development, verification, and documentation of SAS code on the assigned clinical project. This role is that of a SAS programmer who is capable of supporting programming requests of medium to high complexity in support of clinical trial reporting and submissions, with minimal guidance.
· Designs and develops statistical programs for the assigned project
· Performs quality control in support of clinical R&D analysis and reporting
· Assists in the review and input into project requirements
· Maintains documentation as appropriate
· Completes programming tasks of medium to high complexity
· Critically reviews requirements and data, identifies gaps, suggests solutions and applies expertise on clinical R&D statistical programming activities
· Mentors, trains junior programmers
· This role requires an in-depth knowledge of SAS programming
· This role requires a working knowledge of departmental processes, clinical R&D concepts and applicable health authority regulations
· Bachelor’s degree or higher in computer science, mathematics, health statistics or other scientific field (or equivalent theoretical/technical depth) is required
· Minimum of 6 years (for bachelor)/3 years (for master) SAS programming experience with increasing responsibility, preferably in a pharmaceutical/clinical trial environment, is required
· Experience in a pharmaceutical/clinical trial environment is preferred
· Demonstrated written and verbal communications skill is required
· Experience working with programmers in a team environment is preferred
Minimum Technical Knowledge and Skills
· Expert knowledge of SAS programming. Knowledge of other statistical software (e.g., S-Plus, R, PASS) is preferred
· Good communication skills in written and oral English
J&J (China) Investments Ltd (7046)