Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
[PROJECT GIFTS]Statistical Programmer Analyst(14 of 14 positions)
Requisition ID: 1705615089W
Objective of Position
Statistical Programmer Analyst is accountable for development, verification, and documentation of SAS code on the assigned clinical project. This role is that of a SAS programmer who is capable of supporting programming requests of low to medium complexity in support of clinical trial reporting and submissions, with guidance.
· Designs and develops statistical programs for the assigned project
· Performs quality control in support of clinical R&D analysis and reporting
· Assists in the review and input into project requirements
· Maintains documentation as appropriate
· Completes programming tasks of low to medium complexity with high quality and timeliness of deliverables
· This role requires an in-depth knowledge of SAS programmingThis role requires a working knowledge of departmental processes and a basic knowledge of clinical research concepts. This role requires a basic awareness of applicable regulations
· Bachelor’s degree or higher in statistics, mathematics, epidemiology, public health, computer science or other scientific field (or equivalent theoretical/technical depth) is required
· Pharmaceutical industry experience in clinical trial area is a plus
· Experience in a pharmaceutical/clinical trial environment is preferred
· Knowledge of programming language(s) and data structures
· Demonstrated written and verbal communications skill is required
· Experience working with programmers in a team environment is preferred
Minimum Technical Knowledge and Skills
· Expert knowledge of SAS programming. Knowledge of other statistical software (e.g., S-Plus, R, PASS) is a plus
· Good communication skills in written and oral English
J&J (China) Investments Ltd (7046)