Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Asia Pacific Regional Lead, Employee Health Innovation CoE
Requisition ID: 1705615041W
The Regional Lead, Employee Health Innovation CoE (Center of Excellence) assumes stewardship of and is accountable for supporting the Head of Global Employee Wellbeing & Health Innovation in identifying, assessing and determining appropriateness of innovative Health and Wellbeing solutions for J&J employees to ensure the healthiest workforce is engaged in a sustainable manner. S/he possesses a strong understanding of regional requirements as well as an in-depth knowledge of best practices within the Health and Wellness industry. The Lead acts as a Subject Matter Resource and works with Regional leadership teams to ensure the success of Health and Wellness programs within the context of the J&J ecosystem and to meet the regional needs of employees.
The Regional Lead, Employee Health Innovation CoE will:
- Act as a subject matter resource on Global Health Services health and wellness initiatives (e.g. employee health & wellness, emotional wellbeing, work life, energy management)
- Collaborate with subject matter experts in the Center of Excellence to develop health & wellbeing programs that align with leading practices
- Shape, deliver and communicate regional strategy around health & wellbeing initiatives and programs
- Ability to represent Johnson & Johnson as a thought leader in health & wellness as required
- Understand regional needs, risks and opportunities in a global/regional context and appropriately communicate, make decisions and escalate risks
- Keep pulse on strategy implementation and implement course correction actions with agility, as required
- Work with Regional Operations to implement global initiatives, health & wellness lifestyle programs and policies, translate these to fit regional needs
- Industry research and work with health & wellness professionals and subject matter experts to understand trends in the health and wellness
- Seek information in a strategic, systematic manner in order to refine and deliver the best quality health & wellness programs
- Develop “reasonable alternatives” to incentivize employee participation that are compliant with health and local policies and regulations
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree required
- A minimum of 8 years experience leading health and wellness programs, products or services required
- Broad based technical experience in wellness and health promotion program design and delivery required
- Experience with design to concept innovation preferred
- Proven ability to build strong partnerships with key stakeholders to create, develop and maintain health & wellness programs required
- Experience conducting data analysis around health& wellness programs required
- Experience supporting global health initiatives is preferred
- Experience in vendor management is preferred
- Experience working with health care professionals preferred
- Prior consulting and/or strategic planning experience preferred
- Able to conceptualize the components of a problem to aid in the analysis and definition of solutions required
- Demonstrated capability for problem solving, decision making, sound judgment and assertiveness required
- Experience in highly diversified, decentralized organization is preferred.
- Experience working with matrixed, geographically distributed and functionally diverse work groups preferred
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills as well as excellent presentation skills required
Johnson & Johnson International (Singapore) Pte. Ltd. - ROHQ
Health & Safety