Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Medical Representative (Bucharest area)
Requisition ID: 1705614919W
The Johnson & Johnson Group of Consumer Companies is recognized as a world leader in providing health and beauty products and solutions across Baby, Beauty, Healthcare and OTC medicines. The breadth and depth of our product portfolio is truly impressive and constantly expanding as we strive to bring science to the art of healthy livingTM.
Each one of our consumer health businesses embraces cutting-edge science to create products that are doctor-recommended, helping you and your family to be well and stay well. As a result, our consumer companies produce many of the world’s most trusted brands. Taking health and well-being to the next level.
The Consumer sector of Johnson & Johnson is now looking for an experienced Medical Representative:
MEDICAL REPRESENTATIVE (BUCHAREST AREA)
Full time temporary contract (12 months)
The sales representative is accountable for gaining sales and product recommendation from pharmacies for OTC brands. Beside this, he/she is also accountable for constant work on POS placement and improvement in visibility and hot zone placement in pharmacies, as well as compliance with the appropriate J&J business conduct policies.
Developing sales and profitable growth for OTC brands in the assigned market through:
- Regular visits to pharmacies for OTC, according to monthly priorities set by Medical Education Manager
- Achieving sales targets according to priorities
- Explaining benefits of products through group and face to face presentations
- Gaining recommendation from pharmacist for OTC products
- POSM placement
- Achieving hot zone placement, and merchandising standards
- Competition activities monitoring
- Prior sales experience required (minimum of 2 - 3 years)
- Previous proved experience in Sales and Key Account management capabilities in Pharmacy channel
- Acquired university degree from Faculty of Pharmacy, Medicine or Dentistry
- Intermediate level of English (both written and spoken), native level of Romanian
- Very good computer skills (Microsoft Office: Excel, Power Point, Word)
- Valid driving license
- High level of motivation and ethical approach in achieving business goals
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to develop and maintain professional relationships in the assigned market
- An opportunity to be part of a global market leader
- A dynamic and inspiring working environment
- Many opportunities to work on challenging projects and assignments
- Possibilities for further personal as well as professional development
- Motivating financial remuneration
- Many employee benefits
JOHNSON & JOHNSON ROMANIA S.R.L. (7159)