Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
[Vision] Associate Finance Manager
Requisition ID: 1705614867W
Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based healthcare Company, touching the lives of nearly a billion people every day. Our Family of Companies throughout the world compete in consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets and have the skills and resources to tackle the world's most pressing health issues.
1. Position Title: Associate Finance Manager
2. Sector: Vision
3. Location: Taipei, Taiwan
Responsible for reviewing and providing financial and business analyses and supporting the business through generating financial solutions to drive growth and profitability achieving the BP targets with compliance, controls and process improvements.
[Key Roles & Responsibilities]
- Complete the business planning and various financial updates with comprehensiveness, accuracy & providing business insights in collaboration with the Country Sales Director.
- Be equal partner in business growth and delivery of P&L for the country – provide thoughts to achieve the results.
- Work with Global & Regional shared services to ensure correctness and completeness of accounting & adequacy of controls at all times.
- Liaise closely with the regional finance team in areas of financial planning, updates, process standardization & implementation of guidelines.
- Closely monitor all financial metrics for the country and highlight risks and opportunities on a timely manner being closely connected with Sales Director and Reg Fin Mgr.
- Provide Standard or Adhoc Reporting/Analytics.
- Ensure policies and procedures are followed – WWP, Regional and local.
- Ability to work in a complex and matrix environment
- Quick learner and high aptitude to work in dynamic environment
- Analytical and hard working – ability to deep dive on numbers.
- High on team work and collaboration
2. Experience & Knowledge
- 4-6 years’ experience in financial planning and analysis with preference for matrix / complex environment work experience.
- Knowledge of TM1, Cognos and SAP is a plus
- Intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Office is required
3. Education & Professional Qualification
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting & Finance or equivalent
- Member of Local CPA / ACCA or equivalent
4. Language Requirements
- Fluency in English and Preferably Mandarin also.
Johnson & Johnson Taiwan, Ltd. (8580)