Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
[Consumer] e-Commerce Channel leader
Requisition ID: 1705614803W
Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based healthcare Company, touching the lives of nearly a billion people every day. Our Family of Companies throughout the world compete in consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets and have the skills and resources to tackle the world's most pressing health issues.
1. 포지션: E-Commerce
2. 계열사: 존슨앤드존슨 컨슈머 (Consumer)
3. 근무지: 서울시 용산구
1) Part A: Definition
Responsible for coordination of sales staff activity in assigned sales channel. Accountable for achieving sales objectives while controlling sales expenses and market share. At this level, the position has a greater degree of impact on the business results and typically, responsibility for managing a group of professionals.
2) Part B: Principal Responsibilities
- Responsible for sales of products through e-commerce channel.
- Formulate sales strategy for assigned territory or products, develop sales forecast and budget.
- Assigns sales territories and quotas to staff.
- Monitors results and adjusts coverage as necessary.
- Maintains and updates the business plan covering all accounts.
- Provides input into sales forecast.
- Adjust sales plans as appropriate to achieve goals.
- Tracks sales staff performance against quota.
- Establish performance improvement plans when necessary.
- Coordinates liaison between sales department and other sales related units.
3) Controlling sales expenses
- Coordinates budgets, forecasts and reports.
- Tracks expenses against budget. Implements cost controls when necessary.
- Pursue key prospects, negotiate and construct appropriate terms of sales.
4) Market Share
- Communicates marketplace trends and changes taking place and makes recommendations about future courses of action necessary.
- Reviews market analysis to determine customer needs and volume potential.
5) Managing a Group of Professionals
- Coach sales staff on key competencies.
- Trains staff by providing adequate education programs.
- Motivates and influences staff to achieve sales target.
- Supervises and trains distributors or sales force to achieve sales targets.
- Manages the day-to-day activities of the Group Account Manager to ensure compliance with business plan and company policies.
- Converses with staff for their Career development.
1) Bachelor’s degrees or above
2) Minimum 12 years experience in Consumer goods business
3) Thorough knowledge in marketing & business planning
4) Strong analytical, problem solving and project management skills
5) Good inter-personal relationship
6) Proactive & positive & innovative mind
7) Good communication & negotiation skill
8) People management Skill
9) Driver’s license
10) Excellent English communication (Writing & Oral) ability
11) MS Office skill s (Word, PPT, Excel) proficiency
[JD 확인 및 지원 방법]
PC & mobile 지원 모두 가능
www.careers.jnj.com -> Requisition number 1705614803W 검색 -> 해당 모집 공고 클릭 후, “Apply Now”
영문 자유 양식의 이력서/자기소개서
- 서류를 MS-Word 나 PDF 로 된 한 개의 파일로 미리 준비 하시기 바랍니다.
- 서류 전형 합격자에 한하여 개별 통보합니다. 단, 회사 사정에 따라 지연 될 수 있습니다.
- 모집 분야 관련하여 자세한 내용은 J&J 홈페이지에서 확인하시기 바랍니다. www.careers.jnj.com
ohnson & Johnson Korea Sales & Distribution LLC (7227)