Johnson & Johnson Careers
Medical Manager Hematology
Requisition ID: 1705614739W
The Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies
A global leader in health and personal care, with over 125,000 employees in over 275 companies in 60 countries. We work with partners in healthcare to touch the lives of more than a billion people every day throughout the world. Johnson & Johnson companies market leading products and services in three business segments: Consumer, Pharmaceuticals, and Medical Devices.
“By caring, one person at a time, we aspire to help billions of people live longer, healthier, happier lives.”
We have a new and exciting opportunity to hire a Medical Manager Hematology, for Janssen Alpine here at Switzerland's Zug office.
- Accountable for the disease are medical strategy and execution to achieve business & company objectives.
- Leads the team by coordinating, coaching and developing talent and continuously improving processes and ways of working.
- Provides thought leadership, subject matter and medical expertise across the organization as well as in external forums.
- Leads and steers the disease area in the development and execution of the medical plan and the Mid-Term Plan (MTP) in line with the EMEA/IBVT medical strategy.
- Acts as a member of Cluster Value Team (CVT).
- Directs medical activities to ensure that quantitative and qualitative targets are achieved.
- Drives an optimal cross-functional collaboration between Commercial, Selling and Medical Affairs in the Alpine cluster.
- Forecasts and manages the medical budget for the scope.
- Supports Medical Scientific Expert (MSE) and Medical Scientific Liaison (MSL) in building strong partnership with relevant external stakeholders in building and maintaining a strong visibility for Janssen in this network.
- Supports MSE and MSL in executing the Medical Affairs Plan (MAF Plan).
- Is accountable for the execution of the MAF and MSL activity plans in the medical team.
- Establishes relationships to external stakeholders and builds a network of top KOLs.
- Ensures optimal collaboration with the Global Clinical Operations (GCO).
- Fosters development and implementation of innovative, customer-driven as well as patient-centric solutions.
- Reviews and certifies medical education material, succinct statements and all other material that has to be approved.
- Appoints accountability, effective decision-making and empowerment to the lowest level possible.
- Acts as role model for living the J&J Credo and compliant behavior according to J&J guidelines and local laws.
- Leads a team of employees and is responsible for their development planning and ensures capability building.
- Shares proven success models and best practices with EMEA, MSM and the Alpine medical department.
- Performs ad-hoc project work on request.
- Minimum 3-5 years’ relevant work experience
- Scientific degree: Medical Doctor, Pharmaceutical or Natural Science university degree
- Fluency in German and English required, French is considered an advantage.
- Deep knowledge of the disease area, strength in research and interpretation of medical data
- Provide leadership and medical expertise in the development of patient centric strategic programs in line with global strategy and support local product registration and marketing.
- Innovative with the ability to coordinate and drive a complex and changing environment
- Role models the J&J Credo and compliant behavior according to J&J guidelines and local laws.
- knowledge of Pharma industry and Health Care Environment
- Project Management Skills
- Demonstrates ability to collaborate across functions
- Advanced business acumen (result driven) and strategic thinking
- Strong communicator and networker within and outside the organization with excellent "Influencing" skills and strong customer orientation
- Ability to prioritize and execute
- Curious and creative mindset
- Strong Leadership capabilities with upward potential
Janssen-Cilag Switzerland (7325)