Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Pharma Junior Key Account manager
Requisition ID: 1705614717W
The Johnson & Johnson Group of Consumer Companies is recognized as a world leader in providing health and beauty products and solutions across Baby, Beauty, Healthcare and OTC medicines. The breadth and depth of our product portfolio is truly impressive and constantly expanding as we strive to bring science to the art of healthy livingTM.
Each one of our consumer health businesses embraces cutting-edge science to create products that are doctor-recommended, helping you and your family to be well and stay well. As a result, our consumer companies produce many of the world’s most trusted brands. Taking health and well-being to the next level.
Pharma Junior Key Account Manager
Location: Budapest, Hungary
Full time limited contract (2,5 years)
Accountable for achieving pharma sales goals by managing key wholesale and retail partners, improving product line within the existing customer base and with the acquisition and development of new customers.
- Establishes sales plan and specific project plan for key accounts.
- Builds relationships with key decision makers for new and established accounts.
- Regularly visit wholesalers, key partners and pharmacy chains, conducts presentations to customer executives and decision makers.
- Prepares formal proposals and participates during negotiations.
- Analyze customer business opportunities and threats and designs plans to capitalize on them.
- Planning and administration of customer specific promotion and seasonal events.
- Prepare post-activity evaluation of key promotions and projects.
- Management of distribution and product availability with wholesalers (NPI, sell in and promotional campaigns, stock).
- Keep regular budget control in-order-to maintain profitability expectations.
- Monitor competitors and market and identifies issues that need to be addressed.
- Prepare required reports as needed to assist in achieving objectives.
- Review sales performance against objectives and adjusts focus to fulfill sales goals.
- Work in a team with other departments to reach superior results.
- Meet all applicable quality and compliance requirements (i.e. HCC/HCBI/ANTI-CORRUPTION/FCPA/ /Privacy/SOX/QA/Safe Fleet).
- On time reporting of spontaneous adverse events (AE) reports and quality complaints for all products.
- College/University Degree
- 2 years of experience in Junior KAM position, OTC as advantage
- Outstanding sales and negotiation skills
- Upper intermediate knowledge of English, German or Polish as advantage
- Fluent in Hungarian
- Driving license
- Superior analytical skills and strategic thinking
- Accountability, proactivity and honesty
- Self-contained and detail oriented
- Communication and presentation skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- An opportunity to be part of a global market leader
- A dynamic and inspiring working environment
- Possibilities for further personal as well as professional development
- Work in a positive atmosphere with a highly motivated, energized team a good track level of success in business
- Many employee benefits
If you are interested in this role and you fulfill the requirements set above, do not hesitate to send us your CV and cover letter in English via MyCareerOpportunities.net, EmployeeReferrals.jnj.com or via careers.jnj.com
Johnson & Johnson Kft. (7160)