Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Lymphoma Account Manager
Requisition ID: 1705364254W
Account Manager – Haem (Lymphoma)
Location : South West UK
At Janssen, we are dedicated to addressing and solving some of the most important unmet medical needs of our time in oncology, immunology, neuroscience, infectious diseases, and vaccines, cardiovascular and metabolic diseases. Driven by our commitment to patients, we bring innovative products, services and solutions to people throughout the world. Janssen is a pharmaceutical company of Johnson & Johnson (J&J). Please visit http://www.janssen.co.uk/ for more information.
To interact with allocated accounts to promote Janssen products and services and act as ambassador for the wider company in order to meet objectives. To manage and develop the account and own the relationship between Janssen and the account for allocated brands, to ensure efficient alignment of efforts and maximise impact of all activity.
Key responsibilities of the role:
- Partnering with account contacts across the local health economy to develop and align brand value propositions with local health economy objectives.
- Understand the market environment to identify business opportunities within the complex changing NHS structures
- Become the expert in terms of knowledge and practical application for your territory in all aspects of the environment, the company and competitor products.
- Produce an insight driven innovative account plan that will deliver flawless execution to deliver on your objectives.
- Account manage your customers including payers, prescribers and other decision-makers – typically involving clinicians, IBD specialist nurses and pharmacists at all levels.
- Create environments and advocates that will assist in peer to peer sharing of clinical experience.
- Effectively sell the value offering to meet the individual needs of customers within the local health economy.
- Work with other functions within the organisation to investigate, highlight and meet the needs of the differing characteristics with a geographical area / health economy.
- Establish and manage KOL relationships on your territory.
- Become the IBD market “go-to” account manager for your customers establishing the top ranked customer feedback against other industry account managers.
Successful candidates will meet the following criteria:
- A passion for delivering quality healthcare solutions
- Proven track record in a field sales role is preferable
- Strong business and tactical account implementation skills
- The ability to handle complex technical information and business challenges
- Excellent team working skills with both sales and cross functional colleagues
- The ability to identify new opportunities and develop solutions to manage competitor activity
- Proven business acumen - strategic thinking and the ability to deliver innovative customer solutions
- Strong understanding of the changing NHS
- Results and performance driven
- Demonstrable success in current role
- Pro-active, 'can do' attitude.
- Flexibility, in order to respond to changing business needs.
- Willingness to engage, learn and share best practice across the team and organization
United Kingdom-England-High Wycombe
Janssen Cilag Ltd. (7360)