Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Senior Product Manager - Rheumatology
Requisition ID: 1705124222W
Senior Product Manager – Immunology: Rheumatology
- Senior Role in Marketing
- Rheumatology focus
- Local and Global Career Potential
Janssen is driven by dedication to product innovation, customer focus, and organisational excellence. From research to real-life solutions, Janssen has a long track record in developing and marketing treatments that make a real difference.
Be Vital in this role…
Reporting to the Group Product Manager, you will have the opportunity to work on our Rhumatology portfolio in various stages of their product lifecycle. Utilizing your extensive marketing experience to develop and drive implementation of sound plans as a leader of cross functional teams. You will have the opportunity to broaden your strategic experience as lead of the Rheumatology Disease Area strategy. You will be passionate about your work and strive to improve patients' lives.
Key responsibilities include:
• The development of the Janssen Immunology: Rheumatology strategy and tactical plan, across multiple brands and indications, in collaboration with sales, medical and other relevant stakeholders
• Partner with medical societies, key opinion leaders, consumer groups, clients and other enterprises
• Execution, track and oversee implementation of strategy and key projects to deliver results
• Monitor and analyse market dynamics, performance indicators and financial reports to identify opportunities to maximise the portfolio
Be valued for who you are…
To be successful in this role you will be required to demonstrate the following:
- Relevant degree-level qualifications (MBA will be highly regarded);
- Proven success in pharmaceutical marketing, preferably at Senior Product Manager level, and having worked within specialty pharmaceuticals;
- Sound strategic marketing ability, with demonstrated experience in critical marketing competencies, financial acumen, brand strategy and marketing execution;
- Proven track record of success in complex therapeutic markets;
- Excellent communication skills; and a collaborative, results-orientated style and approach
- A natural flair for innovation
Be part of something bigger than yourself…
At Janssen, we are dedicated to addressing and solving some of the most important unmet medical needs of our time. Driven by our commitment to patients, we develop innovative products, services and healthcare solutions to help people throughout the world.
If you are an experienced marketer with demonstrated capabilities in the pharmaceutical/healthcare industry, please apply online using the link below. You will receive an automated email confirming receipt of your application. Every application is reviewed by the Talent Acquisition team and candidates will receive notification of the outcome of their application in a timely manner.
Australia-New South Wales-Sydney
Janssen-Cilag Pty Ltd (7490)