Johnson & Johnson Careers
Electro Mechanical Repair Technician I
Requisition ID: 1704180621
Diagnoses and repairs finished electro-mechanical products using documented procedures and specifications.
POSITION DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Diagnose, correct, and verify finished electromechanical finished products of low to moderate complexity as prescribed by drawings and/or procedures.
- Assemble and diagnose first time builds and design units with manufacturing engineering guidance.
- Conduct tests of assembled electromechanical products as prescribed by drawings and/or procedures.
- Document results of assembly and/or test operations on data sheets and manufacturing records.
- Perform dimensional measurements to verify conformance to specified tolerances.
- Maintain a clean, safe, and orderly work area.
- Investigate cause of product failures utilizing root cause failure mode tools and methodologies and thoroughly document written and photographical results in ETQ complaint management software.
- Comply with company policies and procedures including those relating to safety and quality.
- Know and follow all laws and policies that apply to one's job, and maintain the highest levels of professionalism, ethics and compliance at all times.
- Diligently participate in our compliance program-related activities as denoted by your supervisor or our Chief Compliance Officer.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- 1 year related experience in electromechanical assembly required.
- Strong computer skills required.
- Ability to read and comprehend engineering drawings and procedures.
- Ability to provide detailed documentation of work results.
- Basic math skills including adding, subtracting, multiplying, dividing, and computing rate, ratio, and percent
United States-Florida-Palm Beach Gardens
DePuySynthes Products Inc (6149)