Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Customer Logistics Services Specialist (with Portuguese)
Requisition ID: 1703773935W
In this role, you will process incoming orders and manages logistics to optimize cost and service, and will conduct detailed analysis on order and supply chain issues utilizing advanced systems and process excellence tools. You will be implementing process improvements through cross-functional collaboration as well as partnering with customers for driving the achievement of organizational metrics and individual account goals. You will also be managing and balancing key business relationships while understanding the customer expectations and internal policies/requirements, as well as leading projects/initiatives for improving efficiencies in the customer and J&J supply chains.
- Identifying and executing consolidation opportunities for promotional and base business orders.
- Actively managing order fulfillment to meet customer demands through integration with operating company, distribution, and planning/forecasting.
- Resolving customer discrepancies relating to data integrity, shipping issues, and trade pricing/promotional management.
- Identifying, planning, and implementing cost savings opportunities while balancing service specifications.
- Analyzing, recommending, and implementing modifications to customer purchasing patterns for optimal service and improved logistics efficiencies.
- Managing and direct requests and inquiries from internal & external business partners.
- Learning and utilizing new technology to drive root cause analysis and problem resolution relating to On-Time Delivery, Order Blocks, and other individual/team metrics, as well as completing other order management activities as assigned.
- Identifying and implementing innovative solutions through the use of process excellence tools, methodologies, and technology.
- Driving process improvements that impact inventory management, order management, and dashboard measures. Participate & lead customer specific initiatives and OGSM tactics.
- Utilizing Microsoft applications i.e. (Access, Excel, Power Point) as well as business applications such as: SAP, BW, Redwood, EDI and ERP Systems.
Do you strive to join an outstanding team that is dynamic and ever-changing? Is career growth and opportunity appealing to you? Apply to this opportunity today.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required. A focused degree in business, the sciences, or supply chain is preferred.
- A minimum of two (2) years of professional business experience is required.
- Proficiency in written communications in Portugues.
- Microsoft Office proficiency is required, specifically with Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience with MS Access is preferred.
- Experience with Six Sigma/Process Excellence tools, training and/or certification is preferred.
- Previous experience with is preferred.
- Experience in Customer Service, Production or Customer Planning, Manufacturing, and/or Distribution is preferred.
- Project management experience is preferred.
- Experience with the e-Commerce industry is preferred.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities successfully and work independently while demonstrating initiative and strong analytical savvy.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic environment; recommending and executing process improvements and handling multiple projects at a time.
- Previous knowledge in, at least, one of the following segments: Consumer, Pharmaceutical and/or Medical Devices.
Colombia-Distrito Capital de Bogotá-Bogotá
Johnson & Johnson de Colombia S.A. (7755)