Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Sales Specialist - Surgical Energy/Endocutters - Manchester (12 month contract)
Requisition ID: 1703513768W
Reports to: Regional Sales Manager
Business: Medical Devices
Territory: Manchester accounts, with occasional visits to Leeds/Bradford
Products: Surgical devices – Energy and Endocutters
As the most comprehensive devices business in the world, Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices is best suited to serve evolving customer needs, train more surgeons to improve standards of care, and treat more patients globally as access expands.
Ethicon is devoted to shaping the future of surgery by advancing innovation, addressing the most pressing healthcare issues and improving lives every day. Our product portfolio includes energy devices, wound closure, endo-mechanical, cardiothoracic, gyne, urology and thyroid and abdominal surgical devices.
In this role you will be focusing on promotion Energy devices and Endocutters within Bariatric and Thoracic procedures.
· Achieve agreed objectives and sales targets as outlined in the annual performance cycle.
· Within allocated geographical region, interact and promote products to key customers and stakeholders in secondary care. Takes the lead in managing the Specialty customer.
· Manage territory through the development of comprehensive business plans. Focus on highest value opportunities to grow and develop new business including taking competitor share and the adoption of new technologies whilst maintaining key customers and core business.
· Manage and develop accounts and own the relationship between the Company and the customer, ensuring efficient alignment of all efforts to aximize impact of all activities driving growth.
Key areas of responsibility:
· Account Planning
o Analyse and interpret account strategies and plans utilizing key systems and data, both internally and externally, where appropriate to gain a broad understanding of the business environment and insights in to account needs.
o Build strong networks of relationships that enable the identification of mutually beneficial opportunities to sell key technologies in the surgical procedural environment.
o Present brand value propositions and value-added customer solutions to positively influence buying behaviours.
o Work collaboratively with colleagues across Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices to deliver business plan.
· Professional Education and Marketing
o Leadership of customer training activities. Partner with Professional Education to develop and maintain associated KOL relationships as well as championing the effective use of the Company’s comprehensive Professional Education offering.
- You will have a proven track record in Surgical Sales
- A winning spirit and competitive mindset is essential
Internal candidates must advise their Line Manage before they apply
Please note, the new company car policy will be applied for internal moves
Europe/Middle East/Africa-United Kingdom-England-Cheshire, Europe/Middle East/Africa-United Kingdom-England-Liverpool, Europe/Middle East/Africa-United Kingdom-England-Manchester
Johnson & Johnson Medical Ltd. - fka -Ethicon Ltd. (7355)