Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Supplier Quality Engineer III
Requisition ID: 1703363743W
"Caring for the world… one person at a time” inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. This culture of caring is the focus of our corporate philosophy, that are anchored in the internationally applicable Credo
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is the largest, most comprehensive orthopedic and neurological business in the world. Building on the legacy and strengths of two great companies, we are creating one organization that will be agile and better equipped in today’s evolving health care environment. Our broad array of inspired, innovative and high-quality offerings help advance the health and wellbeing of people around the world.
Supplier Quality Engineer
As a key contributor within our Supplier Quality organization, you will be responsible for the supplier related quality engineering processes at manufacturing sites and for raw material suppliers engaged in the production of DePuy Synthes products. You will also be responsible for providing complex support for process that require validation at suppliers and external manufacturers
- You will support Process Validations at Suppliers and Supplier Transfer Projects
- Contribute in the implementation of the Supplier Quality Strategy and follow Supplier Quality Standards
- Prepare regular reports and supplier quality metric
- You will manage supplier related nonconformities and CAPAs
- You will be involved in the preparation for inspections by authorities/third parties
- Support Supplier Assessments and Audits
- Bachelors degree or equivalent (professional education with additional training)
- Knowledge about standards and laws applicable to medical devices
- Experience with Process Validation
- 5-7 Years relevant experience in medical device manufacture
- Experience with Project Management
- Business fluent English required with German desired
Synthes GmbH (7111)