Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Professional Education Specialist
Requisition ID: 1701644591W
Caring for the world, one person at a time’... inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
J&J Medical Devices enables hospitals and healthcare organizations to optimize their activities with innovative medical products, tools and services. The company is one of the largest suppliers of hospitals in Iberia. Medical Devices headquarters are also in Madrid and Lisbon and it has around 550 employees in Operations, Services and Sales & Marketing.
Professional Education Specialist
- Performs a variety of functions to ensure that clinical and medical education is appropriate in all required venues.
- Designs, analyze and implements consistent learning pathway aligned with the Business Unit strategy and with EMEA Prof Ed objectives.
- Business development: Implement in a safety way towards the patient, the latest medical procedure with the correct used of our products.
- Provides professional education and clinical support to customers on the use of a portfolio of products and related hardware and software.
- Assists in the development of clear and concise written briefs to medical education agencies.
- Researches scope, budget, background and objectives of each project to ensure that agencies have optimum appropriate information in order to produce excellent plans.
- Creates, coordinates and actively manages numerous onsite clinical and medical training and education programs.
- Coordinate our activities with International Profed team
- Report our Profed dashboard according to international guidelines. Implement new profed tools.
- Provides hands-on product demonstrations and training through group In services and one-on-one training events.
- Works closely with marketing and sales personnel to coordinate dates, venues and locations of meetings, coordinate meeting logistics and meeting promotions with marketing services and other medical education personnel.
- Selects and extensively works with medical champions and faculty to maximize effectiveness of medical training courses.
- Selects best places to develop our fellowship program.
- Ensures the tracking and reporting on status of several projects and confirms ongoing evaluations of programs. Measure satisfaction and follow up questionnaires to continuously improve our educational programs.
- Participates and collaborates in off site product development.
- Work closely with HCC team, to follow our compliance policy and requirements.
- Implement successfully our educational grant new model to the market
- Close relation with Scientific Societies of each specialty. Evaluate and support their training program as well. Be perceived as a ‘partner’ to differentiate ourselves vs competition.
Requirements and Qualifications
University Degree (completed)
English fluent (written, oral and listening ability)
Minimum of 2 years work experience at similar position
Proficient in Microsoft office Applications (Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint)
Spain-Community of Madrid-Madrid
Johnson & Johnson, S.A. (8500)