Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Requisition ID: 1701624559W
The Johnson and Johnson Family of companies is comprised of more than 250 operating companies in 57 countries employing approximately 128,000 people. Johnson and Johnson is the world‘s most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related products for the consumer, pharmaceutical and medical devices & diagnostics markets. At least a billion people around the world are touched each day by what we do.
DePuy Synthes Mitek, one of the leading manufacturers of implants for the surgical treatment of spine disorders, is looking for a permanent contract:
2 QC Inspector – Marin 2x8
- Inspect (dimensional & visual) the implants, the components and the raw materials according to the specifications to ensure conformity of products
- Perform documentation review according to good documentation practices
- Perform final release batch according to the requirements to ensure conformity
- Initiate non-conformances according to specified requirements
- Treat non conformities including bounding, identification and quarantining of product
- Raise awareness by explaining and ensuring good documentation and manufacturing practices
- Participate to validations of product equipment (participation to the definition of inspections methods, inspections of FAI…)
- Archive the DHR (device History Records) according to specified requirements
- Perform different QC audits in the shop floor
- Please note the working hours are organized in shifts 2x8
- Mechanical CFC or equivalent
- Experience in quality control, preferably in the medical industry
- Excellent ability to read and interpret technical drawings and the GD&T and comfortable with control equipment: gauges, micrometers, comparators, profile projector, gauges and CMM (3D measuring device used)
- Knowledge of QA and regulations in the Medical Device Industry
- Demonstrated knowledge and application of QSR, MDD, ISO 9001, ISO 13485 and other international standards
- Knowledge of software tools such as Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, office
- Strong communication skills, teamwork
- Establish a good collaboration with other departments: production, engineering, planning, procurement and logistics…
- Prioritize effectively to maintain a control of daily activities
- Flexible approach to fluctuating work demand
Medos Sarl (8575)