Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
ONE SEA Sr. Finance Analyst
Requisition ID: 1700214409W
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Business partnering with One SEA regional functions.
- Responsible for One SEA regional function budgeting and lead business partnering with regional functional leaders with the support of COE and LGS.
- Provide productive monthly report with financial insights.
- Regular communication with regional functional leaders, deep dive for the variance, find the root cause and timely seek for the further action plan.
- ONE SEA level project support & provide finance leadership of cluster level initiatives.
- Primary contact person for corporate/regional special project request.
- Coordinate projects’ process/consolidation with ONE SEA BUFs in each market.
- Provide ONE SEA level project base analysis and support.
- Co-lead ONE SEA Long Range Financial Plan (LRFP) process with One SEA strategy plan team, based on One SEA requirements and consider sector requirements & submission dates.
- Prepare One SEA LRFP calendars & processes
- Design work templets and review deck
- LRFP consolidation and submission to each sector
- Support LRFP management review
- Support One SEA Sr. Finance Manager for regular financial planning update in line with ESP vision & One SEA governance model.
- Develop key business analytics to support resource allocation between country / portfolios, benchmarking with external market, internal across region/country.
- Support target setting for One SEA countries and give guidance to business / countries
- Budget transfer tracking/communication across sectors / countries
- Review and align with COE about One SEA planning calendars & processes, support COE for further alignment with sector regional offices and corporate group controller on One SEA planning process
- Design country planning review deck
- Guide COE colleagues in templets development and consolidation requirements
- Collaborate with sector regional offices and corporate group controller on One SEA planning process
- Support One SEA Sr. Finance Manager for budget management of One SEA, support performance management by providing key financial analytics
- Proactively manage One SEA financial budgets to ensure One SEA meet its quarterly and FY financial commitments.
- Develop key finance analytics and management reporting to support and drive performance management & support key business decision making
- Support One SEA Sr. Finance Manager for ONE SEA management reviews
- Other Ad Hoc requests
Required Experiences & skills:
- A minimum of four (4) years of progressive work experience with a minimum of two (2) years in Financial Planning & Analysis or related role is required
- Strong analytical and management accounting skills are required.
- The ability to manage and prioritize multiple requirements is required.
- With supervision, ability to understand, translate and integrate multiple data sources into actionable insights to drive decision-making is required
- Working with large data-mining exercises comfortably is preferred
- Strong project management skills are preferred
- The ability to work on multiple projects with conflicting deadlines is required
- Advanced Excel, PowerPoint and data management skills are required
- Organization and strong communication skills are required.
- The ability to design business processes and have the ability to work effectively in a new, dynamic, and fast paced environment is required.
Johnson & Johnson Pte. Ltd. (8435)