Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
e-commerce Customer Development Manager (m/w)
Requisition ID: 1700214360W
Johnson & Johnson is the world´s most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services. The values that guide our decision making are motivated by a culture of caring. Caring for the world ... one person at a time? Inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. The company is operating in the fields of pharmaceuticals, medical advices and consumer health care products with 128,000 employees in more than 250 companies around the world. In Germany, the Johnson & Johnson GmbH represents the consumer health care business. With a broad portfolio of well-known brands, we are in touch with the consumer at every stage of life.
We are currently looking for a
Purpose of the role
The primary objective of this eCommerce Customer Development Manager role is to accelerate delivery of revenue & gross profit targets by driving increased eCommerce sales and support all existing eCommerce channel partners as part of the broader channel plan.
The person will ensure that pre-existing eCommerce partnerships are delivering to plan and bridge the gap between the local marketing / digital team and the sales team.
The persons mission is to widen the capabilities of the sales team also by working with the regional team to develop and execute resources and materials that enable the organization to better identify and execute on eCommerce opportunities.
- Local leadership for eCommerce, including practices in product presence, demand generation and analytics utilized to improve the sales of Johnson & Johnson products through pure players and multichannel partners
- Follow identified best-practices and processes to improve product presence on eCommerce websites
- Actively execute account negotiations, SKU presence improvements, product detail page improvements, images, videos and rich content and other requisite best-practices to reach eCommerce sales goals
- Help drive and support plans to deliver online experience for our customers based on the eCommerce shopper insights
- Work closely with cross functional teams, including (digital) marketing / C&SM and digital teams to identify eCommerce opportunities
- Identify strategic and operational growth opportunities, and communicate eCommerce account developments, undertake analysis of channel performance, and competitive position
- Very good university degree in business administration (Bachelor´s degree or higher)
- 3-5 years work experience in areas such as digital, e-commerce, FMCG
- Ability to drive strategy and change while implementing, analyzing and reporting on numerous concurrent projects. Ability to navigate well in ambiguity
- Superior analytical skills and experience applying data to make decisions. Record of making decisions and implementing change
- Project management experience with demonstrated ability to prioritize work independently and manage multiple tasks.
- Market assessment, targeting skills and media mix expertise preferred
- Ability to understand different channels and to identify target group needs
- Understanding of end-user experience as it relates to online purchasing
- Previous B2C eCommerce experience preferred
- Experience in B2C account management, sales planning, account development, or marketing preferred
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Fluent in English and German oral and written
The well-being and development of our employees are central aspects of our company creed. Individuals who would like to fully realize their potential as part of our international, innovation-driven corporate family and who aspire to have challenging work, will find that our company provides just the right conditions. We consider intensive initial training, further education that is tailored to our employees' work and excellent opportunities for development - both nationally and internationally - to be just as essential as a good work-life balance, attractive compensation and above-average employee benefits. One aspect that distinguishes our company is the large number of measures we have to support our trainees and promote career development in ways that are also compatible with family life.
Germany-North Rhine Westphalia-Rhein-Kreis Neuss
Johnson & Johnson G.m.b.H. (7980)