Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Facility Project Manager CEE region
Requisition ID: 1700214065W
Johnson & Johnson Global Services, the global shared services organization supporting the businesses of Johnson & Johnson, performs select functional work in a consistent manner across regions and sectors using simplified, standardized end-to-end processes and state-of-the-art technology. The vision of Johnson & Johnson Global Services is “to be trusted business partners who deliver increasing value by creating and sustaining globally standard world-class services that enable the power of Johnson & Johnson.”
There are more than 2,000 employees in Human Resources, Finance and Procurement who work for Johnson & Johnson Global Services in key service centers located in Manila, Suzhou, Prague, Bogota and Tampa, as well as in local country-based hubs.
Facility Management Supervisor for CEE region
Full time permanent contract
This role will manage and oversight all aspects of major facilities and maintenance engineering projects for Johnson & Johnson sites located in the Central Eastern Europe region (Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Czech, Slovakia, Hungary, Croatia, Slovenia, Romania, Serbia, Bosna & Herzegovina, Bulgaria). This position conducts safety and environmental operations to meet requirements for the site. Guides and provides leadership to staff on work assignments. Works with contractors and vendors to keep track of performance requirements including cost, quality, safety, and environmental. This position reports directly into Regional Site Facilities CEE.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Coordinates and lead all vendors and contractors in area of project and facility management in the region.
- Supports site / regional level customer relationships with business units and other supporting functions.
- Cooperates on development and monitoring of operational budgets for both internal and contracted resources.
- Cooperates on implementing of business continuity plans, Energy/Sustainability initiatives, and infrastructure management programs within the region.
- Supports Project Development and Delivery teams on capital and infrastructure projects; may interface with business units and contractors during planning and construction of large projects.
- With support from the Enterprise Facilities Management organization deploys standards, policies and best practices across the assigned geography.
- As appropriate works with the Workplace Experience team on the delivery of consistent site amenities and employee services.
- Builds and coordinates external relationships with landlords, local, regional and state governments for site and community relations.
- Represents Regional Site Facilities CEE Lead in case of his absence.
- Actively supports change management leadership to implement Facilities strategies and initiatives at the sites.
- Cooperates on deployment of a high performance and continuous improvement culture driven by key performance metrics, benchmarking and sharing of best practices.
- Work collaboratively with Cluster / Site / Campus Leaders to ensure alignment and connectivity between and across regions.
- Actively supports Facility Transformation program within the company.
- Possesses a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree, ideally within business, architecture, facilities management or engineering.
- Has at least 3 years of broad-based corporate facilities experience or equivalent, preference for experience within a global corporation.
- Has an experience with the project management in real estate and facility management area.
- Possesses strong communication skills both written and oral fluent English are required.
- Must be able to travel regularly between sites, up to 30% of time.
- Interesting job in a prestigious international healthcare company
- Friendly and supportive team members and management
- Many opportunities to participate on different projects and drive our growth further
- Competitive salary based on experience, annual bonus and 5 weeks of vacation, Home office, Flexible working hours, Meal vouchers, 8 weeks fully paid parental leave, Flexi Passes, Life and accident insurance, Contribution for Prague public transportation, language study, illness leave and pension, MultiSport Card, Referral Award, Refreshment in the workplace, Sickdays, Customer card to Makro Cash&Carry, Free fitness lessons
JNJ Global Business Servi (7761)