Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Senior Manager, Clinical Development-Hematology
Requisition ID: 1700213833W
· Co-lead C-TASTe to develop and drive TA strategy and portfolio management, and ensure excellent implementation in China. Deeply understand the global TA strategy and TA trend to ensure China TA strategy aligned with global TA strategy and key stakeholders (e.g., global DAS/TA leaders, SLT, etc.).
· Obtain organizational view in the TA from China, AP and global perspectives.
· Make sure the compound development strategy getting fully and timely alignment and endorsement with the key stakeholders (CDT, CDRB etc.).
· Co-drive the new compound Go/No Go proposal and propose CCT formation.
· Lead TA clinical team to
o Ensure the clinical development plan to fulfill HA requirements for compound registration.Develop clinical study design, study documents, clinical dossier, and guide publication plan. Guide and/or implement clinical tasks and activities during the conduction of clinical study (including medical monitor, etc.) to ensure clinically and scientifically sound of the clinical development strategy and development plan
o Communicate and cooperate with internal and external customers. Develop and maintain close academic relationship and collaboration with KOLs and other critical stakeholders.
· Train and develop CD TA team. Provide hands-on coaching and guidance to team members; acquire and identify talent and create talent development and retention plan and ensure the plan is well executed.
A. Education /Training background:
MD. is mandatory; MSc. or PhD is an asset.
· Thoroughly understand and command knowledge of product and relevant diseases
· Solid knowledge of new drug development and clinical development process and HA (especially CFDA) requirements
· Thoroughly understand and command HCC
C. Job experience:
At least 3-year clinical practice in relevant therapeutic area and 5-year working experience in pharmaceutical industry (especially clinical development, and people management) is preferred
Strategic and creative thinking capabilities; keen clinical development insight; excellent communication and team collaboration skills; leadership capabilities.
E. Others:Excellent English abilities of listening, speaking, reading and writing; same level of CET-6
J&J (China) Investments Ltd (7046)
Clinical Research MD