Johnson & Johnson Careers
[Janssen] - Market Access & Health Policy Manager
Requisition ID: 1700213788W
Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based healthcare Company, touching the lives of nearly a billion people every day. Our Family of Companies throughout the world compete in consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets and have the skills and resources to tackle the world's most pressing health issues.
PURPOSE OF POSITION
- Head of integrated Market Access & Health Policy
- Develops and implement market access strategies and tactics to maximize the access of our stakeholders to our products.
- Manages the coordination of regulatory submission between regulatory affairs, new product planning and business units.
- Addresses the needs of the dynamic healthcare industry in which patient advocacy is becoming an important part of market access.
- Builds stronger, sustainable and strategic relationships with healthcare related government bodies, media, healthcare agents etc who may have influencing power to market access.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develops & optimize payer value proposition & provide advice on pricing to BU in accordance of payer evidence requirements. Utilizes health economic data, outcome research data and clinical evidence where necessary.
- Leads and/or consults in payer research & drive market access relevant customer & competitor insights.
- Monitors and reviews political, social and economic trends and analyzes the impact on company objectives and healthcare industry.
- Maintains & continuously optimizes market access strategy, based on robust understanding of the payer environment, to maximize the value of the product.
- Support the development of company market access strategies and plans.
- Maintains collaborative working relationship with internal stakeholders to deliver timely and expert support to product market access.
- Collaborates with HCC and Legal counsel to provide solutions surrounding legal liability and compliance with government and HCPs.
- Develops and maintains relationship with key internal and external stakeholders
- Manages budget, and oversight of vendor activities.
- Comply with integrity and compliance standards.
- University / Bachelor degree or above,
- Generally requires 3+ years related and reputable experience in healthcare sector with managerial experience or equivalent in strategic marketing and / or communication
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Knowledge in health economics, market & outcome research, regulatory environment and public health
- Experience in different therapeutic areas, in strategic partnership with patient advocacy groups / NGOs and in government relations
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose only.Candidates who are not being invited for interviews within four weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. All applications will be kept for maximum of six months as future reference for similar openings.
China-Hong Kong S.A.R.-Mongkok
Johnson & Johnson (Hong Kong) Ltd. (8060)