Johnson & Johnson Careers
Por favor introduzca una dirección válida de correo electrónico
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Business Technology Leader IT SR MGR Mexico
Descripción del Trabajo
Requisition ID: 1700213729W
Business Technology Leader IT Sr Manager México
Pharmaceuticals Segment- Janssen
The Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson are dedicated to addressing and solving the most important unmet medical needs of our time, including oncology (e.g., multiple myeloma and prostate cancer), immunology (e.g., rheumatoid arthritis, irritable bowel disease and psoriasis), neuroscience (e.g., schizophrenia, dementia and pain), infectious disease (e.g., HIV/AIDS, Hepatitis C and tuberculosis), and cardiovascular and metabolic diseases (e.g., diabetes). Driven by our commitment to patients, we develop sustainable, integrated healthcare solutions by working side-by-side with healthcare stakeholders, based on partnerships of trust and transparency.
Act a strategic partner for business leadership teams and external costumers.
Define technology strategy and negotiate technology options with business partners.
Act as first point of contact and is the only gate for non-trivial activities to IT for business.
Define technology strategy for business partners
- Manage business expectations and keep business aligned to business requirements
- Understand competition and how they use technology
- Oversees internal and external collaborations
- Provide input to PLOs for future requirements, especially key business capabilities, and the associated value to the Product Line – as an input to shape the product strategy
- Defines priorities for business and associated technology investments
- Actively participate in steering major strategic IT programs to drive successful implementation and business value realization
- Accountable for all aspects of delivery
- Accountable for operational IT expense
- Manages portfolio of investments
- Understands core internal IT products and ability to drive business value
- Drives business partners towards standard solutions
- Coordinates with other BU BTLs
- Direct collaboration with customers to enable and support strategic programs
- Continuous improvement of the IT operating model
- Identify process “pain points” and early improvement opportunities
- Build business case for improvement initiatives (e.g., impact, feasibility, and investment required)
- Create implementation plans for improvement initiatives including timeline, owner, and key milestones
Reports to: BU CIO or Global / Regional BTL Leader
Location: Mexico City, Janssen
- Knowledge of the Business – 3 (of 4)
- Tech based innovation/ IT Planning and PM/ External partner Mgmt. 3(of4)
- Infrastructure/ Development & Maintenance 1(of 4)
- Business and Data Analytics/ Architecture/ Platform Services/ Service Operations 2(of 4)
- Info Security and Internal controls 3(of 4)
Technical knowledge of platforms and software technology, knowledge of business process and business strategy.
Experience working across multiple levels of an organization.
Leadership skills, creating context around key business drivers and strategic plan.
Fluent in English and Spanish
Experiencie in Salesforce is a plus
México-Distrito Federal-Ciudad de México
Janssen de México, S. de R.L. de C.V. (7250)