Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Medical Sales Representative (Colorectal Product Specialist)
Requisition ID: 1700212968W
The Medical Devices segment produces a broad range of innovative products used primarily by health care professionals in the fields of orthopaedics, neurovascular, surgery, vision care, diabetes care, infection prevention, cardiovascular disease, sports medicine, and aesthetics. This segment is comprised of our Global Medical Solutions, Global Orthopaedics and Global Surgery Groups.
Medical Sales Representative - Colorectal Product Specialist
Location: Wrocław and Dolnośląskie
- Build strong, effective relationships with key opinion leaders, clinical and non-clinical customers and other relevant stakeholders
- Lead J&J Surgery strategy and tactics execution working closely with respective Account manager, Sales Manager, Marketing & Professional Education teams
- Co-Lead new product launches for products that are key in Surgery surgery
- Lead local congress planning and Ethicon’s presence
- Efficient selling cycle of respective products in hospital environment in cooperation with Ethicon team.
- Maintain strong clinical knowledge with continuous self-education; utilize existing evidence for improving J&J’s competitive position
- Maintain extensive market knowledge on competitors and market environment though external and internal research incl. presence on key congresses and other relevant events
- Partner with relevant cross functional departments to provide market intelligence and contribute to development of appropriate business strategies that support brand(s) objectives
- Minimum of 5+ years of sales experience in medical devices area
- Territory: Wroclaw and Dolnośląskie
- Products and procedure knowledge – ability to demonstrate the knowledge of the market
- Fluent English (written and spoken)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, solid presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain strong business relationships.
- Successful performance and proven outstanding sales results in current role
- Strong leadership skills
- Outstanding ability to cooperate and engage others
- Analytic thinking skills
- Ability to initiate and implement changes
- Ability to travel within Poland and internationally
- An opportunity to be part of a global market leader
- A dynamic and inspiring working environment
- Many opportunities to work on challenging projects and assignments
- Possibilities for further personal as well as professional development
- Many employee benefits
Johnson & Johnson (Poland) Sp. z.o.o. (7815)