Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Senior Equipment Engineer
Requisition ID: 1700212735W
Provides specific technical expertise to support product and equipment improvements.
▪ Establishes specific manufacturing capability/ technology to support transfers and new product
▪ Applies state–of-the art process technology to support improved customer service COGS reduction.
▪ Establish local supplier network to assure world class quality, delivery and cost for components and
▪ Provides technical input to special project teams; coordinates support to pilot operations as required.
▪ Follow all company safety policies and other safety precautions within the work area.
▪ Supports supplier evaluations for major services/products as needed.
▪ Follow J&J Records Management Policies for Convenience Information, Records Retention Schedules, Training and Education, Document Hold Notices, Records Cleanout, Inactive Records and Information Management, Vital Records and third-party vendor if applicable.
▪ Other responsibilities may be assigned and not all responsibilities listed may be assigned.
▪ This position travels occasionally.
▪ May require International travel.
Bachelor of Science in Engineering or other technical discipline.
▪ Fluent in English is preferred.
▪ GMP/ ISO knowledge preferred.
▪ Knowledge of product and process design and development, materials, standardization science and applied statistics.
▪ Knowledge of analytical and statistical measurements systems and problem-solving techniques.
▪ Knowledge of word processing, data management, projects management, basic graphics, CAD, statistical analyses, and computer based process controllers (software and programming) preferred.
▪ Advance technical training in area(s) of expertise preferred.
Johnson & Johnson Medical Suzhou Ltd. (7054)