Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Professional National Sales Manager Diabetes y Dermatología Lifescan
Requisition ID: 1700212701W
REPORTING TO: Consumer Professional Activation Director, Iberia
One of the most important missions of the Sales Manager is to bring his commercial expertise to LifeScan. Beyond this global mission, her activity includes the following areas of competencies:
RESPONSIBILITIES AND PRINCIPAL FUNCTIONS:
- Develop Sales Plan jointly with the RBM’s, including regional split and incentive related policy to deliver Company Business Plan
- Set up Commercial Plan, follow up objectives achievement and ascertain sales plan accomplishment through a tight coordination and management with his team
- Ensure that his sales team understands client’s requirements and permanently assess the situation on an ongoing environment and its possible evolution, including assessment other companies for our activity. He will also develop ways for better communicate afore information to the appropriate areas of the Company
- Lead public tenders process with regional communities, develop key accounts plans to gain tenders under the WIN-WIN way
- Design customer segmentation, visit frequency and messaging to HCPs
- Develop selling cycle plan, put action & promotion plans in place and synchronised with marketing plan
- Provide his team with adequate training, orientation and appropriate motivation to reach an optimum performance of their competencies through coaching and continuous support
- Set up Pricing Policy with the support of the Iberia Director and according to company rules
- Be a member of country LifeScan management board
- Interact with LifeScan EMEA and Corporate
- Maintain a cordial and fluid communication with the people responsible for related activities in other EMEA countries, the parent company, and even in other franchises of our Legal Entity.
- Build an enterprising character. Likely to have a mature thinking style about the business opportunities and can think through issues with strong logic – Strategic Thinking
- Contribute to the achievement of Company Objectives (financial and non-financial) in the short, medium and long term
- Able to build a business plan for the Customer. Knows the Drivers he can influence. Understands and manages the financial impact of his activities
- Bearer of this post requires high knowledge and practical experience in the commercial field, as well as expertise at a senior level in health, particularly in Diabetes Mellitus and specifically on the techniques and products for self-blood glucose
- Have a significant capacity of leadership, coordination and motivation on the team working under his responsibility
- Ability for transmitting ideas and strategic vision for the future
- Will have an appreciable extent of charisma to maintain the personal relationships that the performance of the job requires
- Outstanding communication profile: questioning, active listening, analysis of data, presentation skills- one to one and one to group – confidence in voice, observation, understanding, handling and overcoming objections, closing the sale, influence, negotiation, resource management
- Good level of English Language
Spain-Community of Madrid-Madrid
Johnson & Johnson, S.A. (8500)