Johnson & Johnson Careers
Process Engineering Manager
Requisition ID: 1700212309W
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is the largest, most comprehensive orthopedic and neurological business in the world. DePuy Synthes offer an unparalleled breadth and depth of technology, devices, services and programs in the areas of joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neurological, cranio-maxillofacial, power tools and biomaterials. Our broad array of inspired, innovative and high-quality offerings, help advance the health and wellbeing of people around the world.
For our Engineering, Science and Technology (EST) Team which is responsible for the Plant Network (Balsthal, Hägendorf and Umkirch), based in Hägendorf SO / Grenchen SO / Le Locle NE / Mezzovico TI we are looking for 4 highly committed:
Process Engineering Manager
- Provide technical leadership and strategic direction for the cluster of production plants in areas of:
- Capacity, process reliability & efficiency management / OEE
- Asset reliability & robustness management
- Day to day technical and process support for all manufacturing processes
- Maintenance & Calibration
- Sustainable process improvements and NC & CAPA management
- Actively participate in the development and implementation of the Company’s strategic imperatives / objectives.
- Develop and implement the process engineering functions strategic imperatives in-line with the Plant strategic imperatives / objectives.
- Ensure compliance in all aspects of Environmental, Health and Safety per J&J standards and local regulations
- Promote a quality-focused culture within the engineering team, ensuring adherence to cGMP’s and Quality Systems as defined in the Quality Manual.
- Manage, develop and lead departmental staff in a manner that will facilitate employee development, identifying training needs, stretch assignments and opportunities for development.
- Continuous Improvement Focus
- A minimum of Bachelor degree in Engineering, Science or related discipline
- An advanced degree such as MBA, MSc/P.h.D in Science, Engineering or related disciplines is desirable.
- 8-10 years of experience in Manufacturing or Process Engineering area, preferably in the medical device or regulated industry. A minimum of 5 years of managerial experience with people responsibility.
- Experience in areas of Process Engineering, Maintenance & Calibration and sustainable process improvements in a manufacturing facility.
- Outstanding leadership capabilities – demonstrate ability to form, motivate, and inspire teams to drive significantly increased performance through strong communication and empowerment.
- Results and performance driven: willing to be in charge and take ownership and poses a proactive and driving attitude
- Must demonstrate working knowledge of process development and validation, including design of experiments, statistical analysis, and project management.
- Must demonstrate strong technical, analytical and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work within tight deadlines with proven experience in meeting goals in a timely manner
- Ability to deal with a variety of abstract and concrete variables.
- Ability to work effectively with peers both internally and externally.
- Fluent in English, conversational level of German, Italian, French depending from the location.
If you feel attracted by this challenge and want to be part of a successful and growing organization with excellent working conditions then please send us your online application (CV, Motivation Letter, Working References etc.) specifying the location of your interest (Hägendorf SO / Grenchen SO/ Le Locle NE / Mezzovico TI)
Europe/Middle East/Africa-Switzerland-Neuchâtel-Le Locle, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Switzerland-Solothurn-Grenchen, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Switzerland-Ticino-Mezzovico
Synthes Produktions GmbH (7117)