Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Requisition ID: 1700212243W
· Select, conduct and iterate advanced statistical models and techniques (e.g. lifetime value analysis, CHAID analysis, linear regression modelling, multivariate regression modelling, cluster analysis, significance testing, segmentation, survival analysis) to drive insight from CRM data.
· Interpret analysis outputs into plain English. Deliver presentations and written reports to internal stakeholder to drive analysis informed decisions
· Provide solid data and insight to support the marketing campaign planning process and help to drive analysis informed decisions within campaign plans.
· Support KA / Sales / Customer marketing team with data insight for the customer JBP and joint promotion design
· Assist in the implementation of new technolo.gy initiatives that will enable enhanced data capability for the team, e.g. automation of imports or exports, improved insight capabilities, data visualisation.
· Develop strong relationships with internal client marketing teams to position data and insight at the heart of decision-making processes.Proactively identify opportunities to improve the use of data and insight within the department
Fluent English and Mandarin required
· Business, Analytical, Marketing, Economics, IT or Engineering Degree or an additional 2 years of related work experience in lieu of degree required
· 5+ years of professional work experience in an international company and/large retailer, including 3+ years of working experience in CRM
· Excellent written and verbal English communication skills, including being able to create and deliver dynamic presentations on complex business issues.
Ability to apply already known or newly learnt statistical techniques in marketing applications such as supporter segmentations, propensity modelling, cluster analysis, customer profiling, churn, geo-demographic evaluations.
Experience of using an advanced statistical platform such as SPSS, R, pandas (Python) or SAS to deliver complex and actionable analytical outcomes in a business environment.
Advanced ability in using Microsoft Excel to summarise and graphically represent data
· Previous experience at a multichannel and/or international retailer, combining both online and offline success criteria preferred
Johnson & Johnson Vision Care (Shanghai) Limited (7053)