Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
E-Commerce Trade Marketing Manager
Requisition ID: 1700212241W
As our e-Commerce trade marketing manager, you will enable our Greater China business to serve our consumer digitally, reach/exceed financial goals. You will have to launch our official TMall Store and build the ACUVUE® brand by driving engagement, conversion and profitable revenue through TMall Store as well as other e tailers.
1. Build the e-commerce yearly trade activation plan with solid data support to drive e-commerce business, the activation including regular promotion, big event (11.11) and media investment.
2. Work with agency to develop e-commerce trade activation asset including campaign page, media asset, gift pack etc.
3. Cooperation with brand team and sales team to launch brand marketing campaign on e-commerce platform
4. Budget management with the adequate ROI measure and track and communicate results on a regular basis. Take actions fast when appropriate involving all key stakeholders
5. Work with procurement team to select and manage the 3rd party agency.
6. Develop critical insights learning and knowledge of our consumer on-line
· Build the necessary research plan needed to optimise the consumer journey on line
· Spread the insights uncovered and ensure all agencies partners are using them when developing actions on line7. Ensure good relationship and alignment of our plan with One J&J Enterprise Digital Strategies
- Bachelor's Degree or above, preferably with MBA or Master in Marketing
- Minimum 5 years' experience in digital marketing, and some proof of having managed an e-commerce TP and agencies
- Some years of branding experience
- Cosmetic brand, Premium brand and premiumisation of products a plus
Johnson & Johnson Vision Care (Shanghai) Limited (7053)