Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Commercial Head for Neuroscience (m/f)
Requisition ID: 1700212001W
Caring for the world one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for 125 years. We embrace research and science bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day throughout the world.
Janssen, a pharmaceutical company of Johnson & Johnson, provides medicines for an array of health concerns in therapeutic areas as Oncology, Hematology, Immunology, or Neuroscience. Our ultimate goal is to help people live healthy lives. We have produced and marketed many first-in-class prescription medications and are poised to serve the broad needs of the healthcare market – from patients to practitioners, from clinics to hospitals.
To complement our successfully operating Commercial team in Austria and Switzerland (Alpine Cluster) we are looking to recruit in Vienna or in Zug a strong acting leader reporting directly to the Business Unit Director:
- Strategy: you have the overall strategic responsibility for the therapeutic area’s (TA) brand strategy and execution for the Alpine cluster leading the pre-launch and launch of our Breakthrough Therapy for Major Depressive Disorder; you will closely collaborate with our EMEA Commercial Strategy Organisation and impact on the continuous development of our long-term TA-strategy
- Leadership: as people manager you ensure guidance, inspiration, motivation and development of your x-country team of Product Managers and Marketing Associates to foster and maintain a high-performance culture; as subject matter and therapeutic expert you provide thought leadership within Neuroscience across geographies to achieve best-in-class commercial market positioning for the TA
- Stakeholder Management: to be successful in your role you will build up and foster a wide x-functional network across Alpine and EMEA and manage your internal and external stakeholders effectively to deliver innovative, best-in-class customer insights and patient centric solutions
- Commercial Responsibility: as Commercial Head you will have the full P&L responsibility for Neurosciences and will be responsible for the forecast accuracy for optimal TA brand management and maximum business impact
- Academic background in Business or Science (Master’s, MBA, PhD, or equivalent)
- Minimum 8-10 years relevant post-graduation work experience in TAs of comparable complexity
- Demonstrated track record of fast acquisition of expertise and success in pharmaceutical Brand Management
- Demonstrated track record of leading x-functional teams as well as Project Management Skills required
- Demonstrated ability to work in a matrix and virtual environment
- Experience in Multichannel Marketing considered as strong advantage
- Innovative and highly agile with the ability to coordinate and drive a complex and changing environment
- Strong business acumen, result orientation and strategic thinking combined with entrepreneurial and customer-centric approach
- Strong communicator and networker within and outside the organization
- Culturally sensitive and impactful influencer, with or without authority
- Curious and creative mindset
- Willingness to travel (up to 30%)
- Fluency in German and English required
- This position can be located in Vienna or in Zug
We offer excellent conditions of employment and possibilities for further career growth within our company. For this position we are offering an annual gross salary starting at 79.000 EUR (excl. variable component). Depending on your skills, qualifications and experience this can be negotiated.
Janssen Cilag Pharma GmbH (8558)