Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Senior Collections & Credit Representative with Dutch
Prague, Czech Republic
Requisition ID: 1700211930W
Johnson & Johnson Global Services, the global shared services organization supporting the businesses of Johnson & Johnson, performs select functional work in a consistent manner across regions and sectors using simplified, standardized end-to-end processes and state-of-the-art technology. The vision of Johnson & Johnson Global Services is “to be trusted business partners who deliver increasing value by creating and sustaining globally standard world-class services that enable the power of Johnson & Johnson.”
There are more than 2,000 employees in Human Resources, Finance and Procurement who work for Johnson & Johnson Global Services in key service centers located in Manila, Suzhou, Prague, Bogota and Tampa, as well as in local country-based hubs.
Senior Cash Collections & Credit Representative with Dutch
Full time permanent contract
- Cash Collection for assigned region according to defined procedures, finance principles and respective legislation
- Making outbound calls and responding to inbound calls promptly according to processes
- Order release within scope of authority
- Respond to specific questions from local organizations, customer service, audit, finance reconciliationand invoice processing groups and clarify situations when necessary
- Identify doubtful debt and take corrective actions when necessary
- Identify growth trends and propose potential uplifts
- Proactively suggest ideas to automate processes and improve execution of tasks
- Identifying and proper documentation of disputed invoices
- Work with credit reports and monitoring from credit agencies
- Performing periodical credit limit reviews
- Resolving unidentified and unapplied cash
- Proficient in Dutch– spoken and written
- Fluent in English
- At least 2 years of experience in cash collection or credit management area preferably from Shared Service Environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills with customer centric orientation
- Able to work independently, handling also project work besides usual operations
- Personality wise we look for responsible team player to join our newly forming team!
- A challenging and interesting job in one of the biggest global healthcare companies
- Extensive long-term opportunities for personal and professional development
- Healthy and active work environment
- Competitive salary based on experience and comprehensive benefits package:
- 5 weeks of vacation, Home office, Flexible working hours, Sickdays, Notebook
- Meal vouchers, Flexi Passes, Referral Award, Life and accident insurance, MultiSport Card
- Contribution for: Prague public transportation, language study, illness leave, Pension contribution,
- Refreshment in the workplace, Free sport activities, Corporate events
The benefits are regulated by internal policy which contains the full details regarding the entitlement and conditions for the benefits.
JNJ Global Business Servi (7761)