•Provide reliable and in time information to plant management.
•Coordinate and conduct the activities which are under the responsibility of the Financial Department (P2P accounting, FA, budget, reporting, standard costs setting…) as well as the inherent controls.
•Ensure compliance with the Local tax and accounting rules and the J&J Policies and WW Procedures in Finance and across the organization.
•Partner with the plant Manager, the Leadership Team members and the whole organization to reach the financial commitments and the plant long-lasting in time.
•Collaborate with the shared services, Centers of Excellence and other centralized organizations, to ensure the reliability of the financial information and the application of the J&J standards.
•Be an actor in the setting of the ESP project, by ensuring the transition of both the structure and the mindset.
MAIN ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
PRIMARILY ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Coordinate the activities of the department and the periodic reporting
(weekly / monthly / quarterly / annual) by ensuring that reliable information about costs,
investments, headcounts, etc.… are transmitted right in time to the internal and external customers of the Finance Department:
oBoard et Leadership Team
oEMEA J&J SC Consumer Organization
oJanssen Cilag France Finance Management
oCOE, CTC and other center of excellence
oPlant internal customers (R&D Pharma, R&D Consumer, Marketing Company)
oExternal partners such as auditors, statistical surveys organization… (VDR)
- Contribute to the setting and implementation of the plant general strategy as a « finance business partner » and a member of the Leadership Team (direct in VDR/ indirect in Alcala). Act as an advisor to ensure decision made ensure long-term sustainability. Support the business case financial assumptions.
- Coordinate the Business Planning and the periodic Updates processes (June Update, November Update, MME, etc.…), ensue the reliability of the information and its timely transmission.
- Make sure all operations made in the plants on behalf of Cilag AG International as part of the Toll Manufacturing contract are compliant a reliable with French legal, tax and accounting rules as well as with the J&J policy.
- Manage and coordinate compliance activities in the plants in regards to financial internal controls such as WWP and SOX. Ensure SOP, controls… are in places and maintained.
- Provide necessary support from the Plant Finance to the financial, internal or external, audits. As a direct contact for VDR and supporting the Plant Controller for Alcala.
- Actively participate to the local/regional financial projects which demand the department support.
- Permanently research the implementation of active tools and process in the department. Support the implementation and success of the structural changes set out by the group (ESP).
- Represent VDR plant during EMEA and/or WW Finance meetings.
- Manage and develop the Finance team under his/her responsibility (financial controllers, accountants, at Val de Reuil and Alcala). Ensure all is put in place to ensure their career transition in the context of the structural changes driven by ESP.
- Back-up of VDR Site Lead for orders approval in her absence.
With respect of the Credo and of the SOL
- Respect and make the Credo Values respected.
- Make everything to satisfy internal and external customer’s needs.
- Stimulate and encourage new ideas and improvement processes.
- Cooperate efficiently with the different partners (both external and internal).
- Manage complexity.
- Achieve performances and competences appraisal meeting with each team member.
- Identify the training and professional development needs of his team members.
- Recognize and sanction his /her team member’s achievements.
PROCESS OWNER or SYSTEM OWNER RESPONSIBILITIES
- Internal and external reporting’s managed by the department (out of central organization responsibilities)
- Forecast and updates processes
- Compliance to J&J and local/French requirements
- P2P accounting for the plant manufacturing activities
- E2E process for investments
- “Bank” activities
- Bravo for forecast and updates
- TM1/GRM/TM1 Mosaic
- SAP Finance Manufacturing
RESPONSABILITIES ON RULES COMPLIANCE
•Respect the compliance requirements set out by the GMP guide in Pharmaceutical Industry as well as procedures and instructions (Quality and Compliance) set out by Johnson & Johnson.
•Apply the professional conduct policies about Environment, Health and Safety policy in force at the plant, respect the local regulation as well as the Johnson & Johnson policies.
•Collaborate to identification and resolution of potential safety risks
BUSINESS POLICY/ FINANCE
- Respect and make the J&J Business Policies respected
- Respect and make the J&J Finance procedures (WW) as well as SOX obligation and ICH respected
- Respect and make all the local laws and regulation respected
- Respect and ensure the entire organization respect the rules and budget limits set out in the individual “Authorization Sheet” and in the systems for orders, invoices approvals, contracts signatures and or any document representing a financial commitment of the plant
REQUIREMENTS: QUALIFICATIONS/ PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE :
- Advanced degree in accounting, thorough knowledge of accounting principles and procedures
- 10 years of combined accounting and financial experience in an international environment
- Fluent in English, excellent accounting software user and computer skills (MS Office and SAP)
Janssen Cilag S.A.S. (7825)Fonction
Planning & AnalysisRequisition ID