Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Customer Service Coordinator – Clinical Distribution (temporary - 1 year)
Requisition ID: 1700211536W
EDN CSC – Reporting to Manager Clinical Distribution
Our main focus as CAC (Customer Account Coordinator) is the start up, processing, follow up and closure of clinical trials. With Right First Time mentality we need to ensure that the right products with matching documents are delivered to the right patient on the right place at the right time with the right cost.
• Start up and closure of Clinical Trials studies
- As CAC you take care, together with your manager, of the logistical and administrative preparation of the study/studies that are assigned to you. You ensure that the requirements of the Distribution Plan are translated within the organisation, you complete the study set-up op, check and complete, if needed, the master data, create logistical instructions, co-ordinate with Warehouse Operations, ensure to book on the new incoming stock, etc.
- You initiate the quote for the internal customer, Clinical Supply Chain, so that they can budget the cost for the start up, management and shipping of the clinical trials
- You co-ordinate, together with your Manager, the final closure of the study; you follow up on the final delivery of the shipments, you are responsible for the inventory for the studies assigned to you,; you ensure rework/relabeling excercises; you manage the destruction of the stock, you remove all study related and study specific items on the ERP and shared drive and manage the archiving of the studies assigned to you.
• Study management:
- You are the 1st point of contact for our customers with regard to all study related questions/shipment status/reception status. You are a natural networker and keep in close contact with all partiies involved (customer, transportation companies, planning, warehouse operations end-to-end coordinators, …)
- You follow up on the status of all orders up to the final and positive confirmation by the consignee. This includes preventive/corrective actions in case things (might) go wrong.
- You ensure that the agreed service levels of all the different process steps are meticulously met. You control, co-ordinate and communicate with all stakeholders involved on the progress/process
- You help to balance the workload within the team – walking the extra mile comes naturally for you.
- You strive for the highest quality standards and dare to challenge the status quo – you have an interest in Lean processes and are constantly looking on how to improve processes.
- You follow up on complaints and issues for your studies and understand what it takes to prevent recurrence.
- You draft and maintain as process owner the work instructions for the assigned processes – you will be trained in specific processes of the flows to become the SME (Subject Matter Expert)
- You play an (pro-) active roles in cross departmental meetings are a true Ambassador of the team
• You ensure that the customer is at all times kept up to date on the actual performance of the Clinical Supply Chain.
• You respect and follow all GMP procedures and directives and play an active part in the overall EHS culture on the site
• You are able to either support/participate in or independently complete successfully projects. Any project management related certificate is considered as asset. You will be trained in the J&J FPX project methodology.
• Minimal Bachelor / preferred Master in economics, science, logistics, engineering, languages or equal by experience
• Knowledge of Pharma/Clinical environment is an asset
• Knowledge of logistical flows/supply chain in general
• Knowledge and understanding of international trade and compliance
• Knowledge of MS Office - SAP
• Fluency, both written and orally, in english – any other language is a plus
Janssen Pharmaceutica N.V. (7555)