Johnson & Johnson Careers
Por favor introduzca una dirección válida de correo electrónico
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Digital Product Engagement Lead - EAME
Descripción del Trabajo
Requisition ID: 1700211296W
- Serve as the primary digital technical contact and consultant to the brand marketing and digital strategist teams within the SOE cluster.
- Be responsible for driving the successful delivery of digital business technology solutions based on global and regional standards, enabling the strategic priorities of the cluster brand marketing and digital functions.
- Lead the technical discovery process for potential digital projects and accurately scope the needs, definition of business requirements and translate these business requirements into functional and technical specifications. Identify key components and interfaces that meet business objectives based on the technical implementation
- Liaise with global and regional Business Product Owner and Product Line Owner to influence product planning to meet business stakeholder needs for the cluster
- Maintains cluster digital portfolio and roadmap, leads demand planning, and aligns investments to maximize value delivery against business priorities
- Ensure successful delivery of all initiatives with detailed, realistic plans and full management of senior stakeholder communications
- Co-own with the cluster Digital Strategists as relevant, the process of onboarding and educating agencies, and brand / product management personnel on the digital technical standards to be used on any given project
- Provide technical guidance on standards for ongoing innovation and improvements using support from global and regional Digital IT colleagues including Solution Architect and Product Line Owner
- Provide inputs to the global digital product line owners and global GMS IT digital channels function on new and evolving platform feature requirements in the market and the region following the framework of the regional and global governance process
- Support brands with ongoing work, participate in technical discussions with agencies, ensure service levels for support tickets and educate brands and product management team on the tools that enable self-serve content updates
- Work as a cohesive part of the EMEA Digital IT team in contributing to driving the regional Digital technology agenda, strategy and execution.
- Ensure brand teams are given the expected response to support tickets and educate brands teams on tools to enable self-serve
- Ensure J&J information assets are appropriately identified, valued, and protected by complying with and enforcing all local and global compliance and security policies
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent required. Masters in computer science or business administration is preferred.
- 5-6 years of digital technology related experience in either a business facing development or consulting/SME role
- Demonstrable experience of running digital projects with multinational organizations or equivalent. Prior experience working for a digital agency or a digitally savvy end use organization a plus
- Experience in process driven environments following sound PMI/PMP, Agile and SDLC methodologies is preferred
- Experience in Content Management Systems including Drupal, Joomla, Wordpress, CQ5 or similar technologies. Also thorough understanding of web concepts and technologies such as XML/JSON APIs, HTML, CSS, MS Sharepoint, web hosting, responsive design and mobile web and mobile app solutions.
- Understanding of issues covering website architecture and end user experience is preferred
- Understanding of online security and best practice with regards to internet security
- Experience with various digital/web/mobile technologies including analytics and dashboards, SEO/SEM, email campaign management, service integration, marketing database, etc.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills as evidenced by ability to develop presentations and communicating with business and marketing audiences including senior level stakeholders.
- Experience scoping complex digital delivery projects that meet with business requirements delivered on schedule and budget. Use of structured project plans in MS Project or similar tools to achieve the same
- Proven ability to build strong relationships across stakeholder groups
- Proven ability to develop and manage build partners and vendors
- Experience managing internal and external stakeholders and partners on project scope and delivery
- Strong problem solving skills; responsive and flexible to evolving responsibilities and changing environment
- Excellent attention to detail, a desire to learn and master new technologies and stay current on digital trends and advances in the industry
- Proficiency and good command on spoken and written English and preferably Spanish. The same in any other Southern European languages a plus.
- Must be able to organize and schedule work effectively
- Able to lead and influence teams and work as a team player with business, IT and vendor teams in a cross geography and cross culture environment
- Must be customer service-oriented and able to work and excel independently as well as in a team oriented environment
- Must be able to work flexible hours, including hours beyond the normal schedule when necessary
Role Location & Organisation
- This role is based out of J&J Consumer offices primarily in Madrid, Spain
- This role reports into Regional Digital IT Director – Consumer EMEA
España-Comunidad de Madrid-Madrid
Johnson & Johnson, S.A. (8500)