Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Pharmacy Account Manager (Vision Care)
Requisition ID: 1700211043W
- Exceptional long term career opportunities
- Based in the Consumer Head Office at Ultimo
- Working with the J&J Vision Care Consumer Eye Health portfolio
Be Vital in this role:
We’re an environment geared for growth and innovation where you’ll be encouraged to share your talents and expertise as you influence the industry and our retail partnerships every day.
You will be accountable for delivering the strategic business plan and associated growth targets for key accounts through effective development and implementation of account strategies, integrated growth plans and positive client relationship management and category development. You will be accountable for managing the Pharmacy Banners and Pharmacy wholesale accounts in both Australia and New Zealand. This will involve day to day management of account relationships with key supply personnel, management of the forecast and overall input of account plans, management of the information needing to be loaded into Pharmacy banners and wholesaler systems for promotions and overall brand discount
Be valued for who you are…
This is a chance to demonstrate your proactive problem solving ability and influencing skills to really help grow the business and drive performance. As part of a dynamic and results oriented team motivated by innovative ideas and category excellence you will:
- Development of business strategy for category growth and overall account growth
- Build and maintain strong strategic customer relationships to accelerate both current and future growth opportunities
- Promotional planning and management of forecasts with wholesalers and banner pharmacies
- Create and ensure effective implementation of business plans to achieve agreed growth targets
- Manage forecasting and co-managed marketing activities where relevant
- Budget management - trade promotional spends, sales and general administration budgets
- Reporting (monthly and ad hoc)
- Presentation of business and category performance both internally and externally
- Pro-actively seek opportunities and develop new initiatives to further drive brand and category growth
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with wholesalers and internal stakeholders
- Evaluate ongoing sales performance and make recommendations and changes to improve forecasting process
- Setup of deals for wholesalers into their systems
- Update the forecast call for each week in the month and provide detailed analysis of the month to go position
- Manage brand discount spend with your manager to stay within budget
- Plan and deliver an annual calendar including promotion activity and key events
- Work with internal supply chain teams to provide accurate stock forecasts to ensure stable supply
- Work closely with all wholesaler customers demand and supply teams to ensure purchases are aligned with current brand growth rates
- Work closely with all Wholesaler Pricing departments to ensure all Price changes, product changes, new lines are set up in time.
- Manage and communicate all J&J OOS, allocations and deletions for the entire pharmacy
Be Valued for who you are…
- Tertiary qualification in Business or a related discipline (preferred)
- Experience in strategic account management – some healthcare and retail experience
- Proven success in customer management
- Customer and trade knowledge
- Knowledge and understanding of company brand strategies, target consumers, category data, consumer buying behaviour
- Strong financial management skills
- Project management skills
- Strong decision making skills
- Highly developed interpersonal skills, skilled in relationship management and networking cross functionally and externally
- Advanced presentation skills with the ability to influence at senior level
- Innovative thinking capability
Be part of something bigger than yourself…
As part of Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc., it’s our responsibility to live up to the principles that guide us, as expressed by Our Credo. It’s why we’re committed to making the best vision care affordable and why we never rest in finding innovative new ways to help people around the world see better.
Please apply online using the link below. You will receive an automated email confirming receipt of your application. Every application is reviewed by the Talent Acquisition team and candidates will receive notification of the outcome of their application in a timely manner.
Agencies please note: this recruitment assignment is being managed directly by Johnson & Johnson’s Talent Acquisition team. We will reach out to our preferred agency partners in the rare instance we require additional talent options. Your respect for this process is appreciated.
Australia-New South Wales-Sydney
Johnson & Johnson Pacific Pty. Ltd. (7470)