Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Descrizione offerta di lavoro
Requisition ID: 1700210991W
Johnson & Johnson is an American multinational company founded in 1886, a world leader in the development of products and devices for surgical therapies and pharmaceutical companies, as well as in the marketing of consumer products for personal hygiene, and is organized into three business segments: Pharmaceutical, Medical, Consumer.
Marketing Company: Milan
Plant: Borgo San Michele (Latina)
- Johnson & Johnson SpA (Consumer Sector):
Marketing Company and Plant: Santa Palomba (Rome)
- Johnson & Johnson Medical SPA (Medical Sector): Marketing Company: Pratica di Mare (Rome).
Main activities and responsabilities:
• Business partner for cross functional departments where she/he will take the responsibility to ensure that budget holders have access to timely, appropriate and accurate information, providing them with an accurate and insightful analysis, to allow effective management of their budgets and improve forecast accuracy of the financial performance.
• Support the controlling team in creating/ maintaining Masterdata.
• Ensure compliance with finance accounting policies and procedures and be accountable for all the SOX requirement within the controlling team.
• Take the lead on HPR tasks, being the primary contact point within the finance team, providing with internal reporting useful to correctly monitor the expenses, keeping in touch with all the stakeholder to improve the process through innovative initiatives.
• Support all the closing activities for her/his areas of responsibility, providing variances analysis actual vs. budget.
• Work closely with the Global Functions team to be aligned on budget and actuals.
• Constantly connect with the BSCoE team to create efficiencies, improve collaboration and create value.
• Support the team in the resource allocation process.
Italia-Lombardia-Cologno Monzese (Milano)
Janssen-Cilag S.p.A. (7175)